• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

we need female skins

reioni

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
I know everyone thinks there are no real women on the internet but there are a few of us. About 6 real women from my LotRO kinship are now playing killing floors and we're all tired of having to play men. I'd like to see some female skins out there even if they're as ugly as the trader.

I know everyone thinks there are no real women on the internet but there are a few of us. About 6 real women from my LotRO kinship are now playing killing floors and we're all tired of having to play men. I'd like to see some female skins out there even if they're as ugly as the trader.

KF mod had quite a few female skins, so im positive that some official ones are on the way, AND some community made ones aswell.

soapbox: the trader? ugly? most real women are ugly so just be happy its a real to life depiction and not some big boobed stereotype XD

Upvote 0
I saw one time someone was wearing a santa hat, this means that you can mod your char and have other people see it. So find a fem model, (im sure theres a few out there, we love seeing hot babes get fight for their lives) and then theres g2 be some way to other people see it.

Oh you could host your own server and have the skins in the server, so people dl you skin. Then you can play as a chick.

Upvote 0
I saw one time someone was wearing a santa hat, this means that you can mod your char and have other people see it. So find a fem model, (im sure theres a few out there, we love seeing hot babes get fight for their lives) and then theres g2 be some way to other people see it.

Oh you could host your own server and have the skins in the server, so people dl you skin. Then you can play as a chick.

That's a good idea. we have a server so i'll see if I can dig one up all though an official one would be nice ;)

Upvote 0
That's a good idea. we have a server so i'll see if I can dig one up all though an official one would be nice ;)

an official one might be a wait because theyre busy with some other stuff right now. and i think rammjaeger or another higher up said that a female character would be too much work: new voice, new model, new animations, etc etc.

id be happy with just a official skin though, so what if she sounds like a boy and walks like a man hahaha.

Upvote 0
too much work? hell, blackcheetah seems to have pulled off quite a lot of **** in a short amount of time that TWI wouldn't put in because it was deemed as requiring "too much work".

hey cheetah, how's your british woman impression?

if TWI is going to do it, they are going to do it professionally, so yes, it would require alot more work than what cheetah has done.

when you say, "we need a girl character" to TWI they think more than just a new skin.

Upvote 0
KF mod had quite a few female skins, so im positive that some official ones are on the way, AND some community made ones aswell.

soapbox: the trader? ugly? most real women are ugly so just be happy its a real to life depiction and not some big boobed stereotype XD

what does making the trader look human have to do with the japanese game convention of big boobed stereotypes?

she doesn't just look ugly, her face looks like wet clay. the trader looks like kadafi with boobs, tbh.

Upvote 0
what does making the trader look human have to do with the japanese game convention of big boobed stereotypes?

she doesn't just look ugly, her face looks like wet clay. the trader looks like kadafi with boobs, tbh.

some women look like kadafi with boobs in real life. so it only natural this would be something featured in a video game which doesnt want to stereotype women. and before anyone says the trader has huge knockers, youre wrong, compared to other video game women, shes in the itty bitty titty committe.

Upvote 0
I somebody can tell me how the hell you are supposed to rig a model into a KF skeleton then I'll be more than glad to make a female model.

Here's something I started working on some time ago but never finished:

Termite11.jpg

Upvote 0
I think people think the trader is ugly cuz what they really want is some inflated whore barbie blonde with double D's and an *** the size of texas who's wearing next to nothing. Only then would they call the trader good looking.

idiots

read the entire thread, stupid. the issue of idealized beauty had been addressed already and you've been proven wrong:

Upvote 0

some women look like kadafi with boobs in real life. so it only natural this would be something featured in a video game which doesnt want to stereotype women. and before anyone says the trader has huge knockers, youre wrong, compared to other video game women, shes in the itty bitty titty committe.

Upvote 0