• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Weapon stats

what more do you want to know? this wiki breaks down all weapon damage and perk modifiers, plus zed health/speed/damage with player count and difficulty modifiers. these numbers are freely available in the sdk, they have just compiled them all in one place, so I would not doubt their accuracy.

Upvote 0
Files in the SDK seem to not have been updated for quite some time (there are no AK and Katana values at all). Numbers in them are therefor somewhat unreliable. All data should be verified by empiric testing in-game (commando is a good perk since you see health bars with it) before presented as facts.

Many entries in the wiki are misleading or even down right incorrect.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The section on perk levels hasn't been updated for a while. They also state the old kite tactic for FPs before the auto-rage was introduced. So i dunno about the rest of it...

The main thing that interests me is the specimen hp and modifiers for difficulty tbh. Plus if those are accurate you can proably just experiment a little to find certain things of use when using weapons+perks.

Upvote 0