• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Merchandise

gusone

Grizzled Veteran
May 2, 2009
Sidcup
steamcommunity.com
Why not? Example: a black T-Shirt / or hoodie with the Yellow game case biohazard design on the front would be cool. Or the cool Killing Floor red graphic, or other Zombie design versions (of Zeds and players profiles) with cool tags like "Zombie Killer" etc. You could have a shot of West London and the strap line "I fought the Zeds and the Zeds won" (a ref to the Clash song of similar name). It's endless. Go on get 'em up in a KF Merch Steam store and ship to the UK.

ROFL!

Dude, I opened a thread about this in Ideas and Suggestions just the other day. Great minds think alike, I suppose. :p

I don't know about anyone else here, but I'd love to have some merchandise associated with KF. Especially if said merchandise includes random, inane quotations from the game.

Anything would suffice in my book:
A shirt
A hoodie
On and on

Just make it hilarious, the more obscure the better.

For example, something as simple as a shirt with the KF logo on the front, and "Lovely big guns.", "Instant locking boys.", or "I don't kiss dead tarts." written in simple text on the back would instantly become my favorite article of clothing.

I think it could be very profitable for Tripwire to make at least ONE shirt associated with KF. I'd buy one. Heck, I'd buy two or three for some friends as gifts. Also, it would be a great source of advertising.

I don't know, I just love KF so much I wish I could take a piece of the game with me when I walk out my front door. :p

Upvote 0
well dudes, i would love a poster of killing floor or figurines like a collectionable, it could be quite marvelous to had on your desk a full support soldier o a wilkes ak-74 xD, some zeds o a scrake on the other side haha.

now, for the "can be", a t-shirt of the individual soldiers would be fine or some scene with in game renders xD, "can't you see i'm reloading!?", "yeah, one in each hand!", etc.

cheers.

Upvote 0
Shirts saying:
"One in the pipe"
"What have you done to my children"
"Who needed money?"
"Invisble women trying to kill you?"
"Wheres my benefits check?"

Plush Dolls to scale of Crawlers

zed voices to ringtones, so when your phone rings people all look at you and shoot you while one dude ith a katana whacks you a couple times

Upvote 0