• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Some SP info from Krawall.de

how would it be to desperate fight in a battle that you know you are going to loose no matter what.

the germans didn't know they were going to lose, at least not at the start. the gradual decline of moral level from one soldier to the next will be interesting to see and experience.

this is a much more significant aspect of the campaign than "omg the germans lost, i'm playing as the losers" type of mindset.

Upvote 0
J.G : Some things we will show more indirectly. While the battel for stalingrad continues your fellow soliders will loose weight ect. But there wont be a level where you just sit in a dark corner starving. That whould be quite boring.

So there will be not Steal everybodys chocolate, while they are sleeping mission. Or who will find most coolest bug on own hair contest

Good damt.

How ever speaking about bug, when i was kid i read some Stalingrad book
maybe it was Theodor Plievier's version of Stalingrad, atleast i think so
after short research as i can still rember that white cover, and particulary
the moment when some german soldiers were order to set up sticks which
shows to drivers where the edge of road goes, but because there wasnt wooden sticks they used frozen bodies.

Upvote 0
So there will be not Steal everybodys chocolate, while they are sleeping mission. Or who will find most coolest bug on own hair contest

Good damt.

How ever speaking about bug, when i was kid i read some Stalingrad book
maybe it was Theodor Plievier's version of Stalingrad, atleast i think so
after short research as i can still rember that white cover, and particulary
the moment when some german soldiers were order to set up sticks which
shows to drivers where the edge of road goes, but because there wasnt wooden sticks they used frozen bodies.

They used frozen legs off the dead horses for road markers when all the wood was being used for fires...thanks to all the bombing of the early days all the wooden structures burned and left the germans without much combustible material to use.

Upvote 0