• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A few gun suggestions

AEON

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 21, 2009
i absolutely love killing floor :p its my new zombie/creature game and im a zombie fanatic :p but anyway back to business,

Though some can agree with me that, my ideas are good and bad but here my suggestions :p

Definitely some more handguns

1.USP(i just love the USP models that are out there and etc dunno just something about them XD)

2.Now i know theres already a handcannon but maybe a 6 shot revolver? i mean whats not funner then having a 6 shot magnum busting some clots heads :p

3.Perhaps a five seven? i mean its lightweight 20 round clip + good for mass situations where you find yourself stuck in a tight spot and just need to click spam XD

unfortunately i didn't have many handgun ideas couldn't really think of any the game needed besides those three, moving on to Rifles

now, rifles is a big issue considering you just added a AK, but how many AK's do you see in Britain, assuming the game is based there :p

1. M4, or M16 standard issue(we can never forget our CSS m4 headshots days :p <3 fpsdoug)

2.A Heckler & Koch G36 rifle would be nice , theyre a excellent weapon its definitely a beautiful German rifle made in the early 1990's

3. just to through this out there, maybe a Famas with semi/burst fire alt option? i dunno random xD

Moving on again to , Sniper rifles, now us marksman normally use that crossbow and lever action but i need somthing with a scope and serious power.

1. a M21 semi automatic rifle, its a definite pick for me, used it all the time on black hawk down :p

2. a bolt action rifle i suggest US M1903A4, British SMLE No.4(t) its definetly a good looking rifle and just the right ammount of power behind it to long range those nasty clots and maybe even make a scrake mad XD

3. also wouldnt mind a AWP , or a 50 calibur sniper(Most likely be Overpowered so i dont like that suggestion much :p)

Ok, Fun part ADD SUB MACHINE GUNS! cant stress this enough! XD

1. Mp5k possibly dual wield-able to love the matrix man xD

2. if mp5k doesn't work out possibly? a basic mp5 would do nicely :p

3.(Suggestion from a Friend)Uzi's possibly even mp7's

Moving on to meele stuffz, um im not a big melee fan because i usually get torn up XD but i guess i can suggest a few random things

1.Throwing knives, i think this would be fun make the alt fire throwing and normal stabbing? :p

2. hmm something for realism i guess , Pipes i know in westlondon there's gotta be some broken pipes or pipes you can break around there, when the ammo's out boys grab a pipe and bash some heads.

3. hmm this doesnt go much with meele but maybe a SWAT riot shield? that is breakable after taking so much damage, i guess think of it as 100 extra armor? but make it weigh oh say 6-8 blocks :p

4.this is somthing i find more personal to me that i want XD a STUN ROD!
i would not mind having a rod to beat zombies down and maybe have alt fire as a eletric stunning? :p

a few more things bear with me guys XD

Grenades. now we all like our grenades blowing things up but, how about some Incendiary grenades so we can watch our little zombie buddies burst into flames :p, uhm i cant suggest much on grenades since i cant see Gas, or flashbangs really doing much but yea :p.

well i think thats all of my suggestions thanks for reading feel free to yell at me for being a noob for suggesting all this but shucks i would love some of these guns , id prolly pay for them with cash XD

i absolutely love killing floor :p its my new zombie/creature game and im a zombie fanatic :p but anyway back to business,

Though some can agree with me that, my ideas are good and bad but here my suggestions :p

Definitely some more handguns

1.USP(i just love the USP models that are out there and etc dunno just something about them XD)

Seems kinda pointless. Would fill the role of the existing 9mm (slightly more powerful perhaps? Still seems kinda silly to have two guns that do the same thing).

2.Now i know theres already a handcannon but maybe a 6 shot revolver? i mean whats not funner then having a 6 shot magnum busting some clots heads :p

As much as I would like a revolver, the Handcannon already fills the "big powerful handgun" role.

Maybe if they added something like the S&W .500 and made it incapable of being dual-wielded.

3.Perhaps a five seven? i mean its lightweight 20 round clip + good for mass situations where you find yourself stuck in a tight spot and just need to click spam XD

Seems like the 9mm + 5 more bullets. Again, pointless.

now, rifles is a big issue considering you just added a AK, but how many AK's do you see in Britain, assuming the game is based there :p

The Trader clearly either has Black Market connections or is looting the **** out of Police and Military installations. She's also clearly looted the **** out of Horzine (has a prototype flamethrower). The AKs could have come from any of these locations.

While not standard issue by any means, I'm sure the military has more than a few AK's for familiarization purposes. Or for use by SpecOps teams.

1. M4, or M16 standard issue(we can never forget our CSS m4 headshots days :p <3 fpsdoug)

Kinda pointless. The Bullpup fills the role here of lightweight, accurate, low-recoil assault rifle. An M4 or M16 would basically be the Bullpup with a different look.

2.A Heckler & Koch G36 rifle would be nice , theyre a excellent weapon its definitely a beautiful German rifle made in the early 1990's

3. just to through this out there, maybe a Famas with semi/burst fire alt option? i dunno random xD

See above. Both these rifles would basically be identical to the Bullpup.

Moving on again to , Sniper rifles, now us marksman normally use that crossbow and lever action but i need somthing with a scope and serious power.

Eh? The crossbow is serious firepower. Learn to aim, mate. You can drop Scrakes left and right with that thing.

1. a M21 semi automatic rifle, its a definite pick for me, used it all the time on black hawk down :p

I could see this. It could sit between the Lever-Action and the Crossbow. Does more damage (and faster) than the LAR, but falls shy of the incredible damage the crossbow puts out.

2. a bolt action rifle i suggest US M1903A4, British SMLE No.4(t) its definetly a good looking rifle and just the right ammount of power behind it to long range those nasty clots and maybe even make a scrake mad XD

While I'd like one, it seems like it would be pointless. A bolt action would function a lot like the existing lever-action (fire, work the action, fire, etc) with the sole advantage of being able to be loaded with one action instead of individually loading rounds.

Kinda meh.

3. also wouldnt mind a AWP , or a 50 calibur sniper(Most likely be Overpowered so i dont like that suggestion much :p)

Eh, no.

Ok, Fun part ADD SUB MACHINE GUNS! cant stress this enough! XD

1. Mp5k possibly dual wield-able to love the matrix man xD

2. if mp5k doesn't work out possibly? a basic mp5 would do nicely :p

3.(Suggestion from a Friend)Uzi's possibly even mp7's

Like with the assault rifles, these all seriously encroach on the Bullpup's territory. Not much point to adding them when the Bullpup already fills the role they would.

1.Throwing knives, i think this would be fun make the alt fire throwing and normal stabbing? :p

I could see this. Would give the Zerker something to do when he runs into a Siren.

2. hmm something for realism i guess , Pipes i know in westlondon there's gotta be some broken pipes or pipes you can break around there, when the ammo's out boys grab a pipe and bash some heads.

They're in-game on certain custom maps, actually.

They have the same stats as the machete (because the machete replaced them at the last moment, IIRC)

3. hmm this doesnt go much with meele but maybe a SWAT riot shield? that is breakable after taking so much damage, i guess think of it as 100 extra armor? but make it weigh oh say 6-8 blocks :p

Could be interesting.

4.this is somthing i find more personal to me that i want XD a STUN ROD!
i would not mind having a rod to beat zombies down and maybe have alt fire as a eletric stunning? :p

Might be fun, though most of the powerful melee weapons already have alt-stun attacks.

Grenades. now we all like our grenades blowing things up but, how about some Incendiary grenades so we can watch our little zombie buddies burst into flames :p, uhm i cant suggest much on grenades since i cant see Gas, or flashbangs really doing much but yea :p.

Feature exists. Play a Level 3 Firebug, **** BRICKS when you throw a nade and it explodes into a mini-firestorm.

Upvote 0
The OP.

400px-Trollface_HD.jpg

Upvote 0
Really?

If anyone got trolled by that, they need to chill out. His suggestions were hardly rageworthy. Not thought all the way through, but not troll material.

Not troll material? Not rageworthy? Really?

- XD at the end of every other line
- Ludicrously bad spelling and grammar
- Asking for the inclusion of Counter-Strike weapons (and mentioning CS by name)
- Nearly very suggestion is a poorly-thought out duplicate of a current weapon

Any one or two of these things on their own is just an uninformed poster. But all four? Nobody is this stupid except on purpose, therefore a troll.

Upvote 0

- Asking for the inclusion of Counter-Strike weapons (and mentioning CS by name)

Any one or two of these things on their own is just an uninformed poster. But all four? Nobody is this stupid except on purpose, therefore a troll.

Yes. Not rageworthy. If this were a troll it'd be a poor one indeed. The best trolls are the ones you were never sure were a troll at all. This would be far too obvious.

And yes. People are this stupid. Have you not played CS/CS:S extensively, by chance? :p

Upvote 0
Quote:
I would totally go for a non-dualwieldable S&W .500!!! with an 8inch Barrel of course...

the rest is like everybody said - "common" and imo very lame....

Maybe a Heavy machinegun with insane recoil but a 100+clip? like a SAW or something similiar? would be quite balanced between the AK and Bullpup...or what about a some C4/BoobyTraps/Mines? so that you can prepare against the horde? everybody should only be able to hold one "trap-device" so that it won't spam the spawn. and you should be able to buy a remote controlled or an weight/line initiator - like a mine in basic...
waht would be even more "realistic" or balanced...if it is possible to have a "EDI's" which can have malfunction and doesnt even work - like a dud.
but if you survive u can get a refund from the trader...say 50% cash back or something like that.

just a few ideas that popped into my mind ;)

Upvote 0

Yeah, He's no troll. You can tell because, as you put it, nearly every suggestion is a poorly-thought out duplicate of a current weapon. Trolls are far more clever with their material. Unless they completely suck at it.
This guy's clearly just played too much CoD4 and CS:S.
Besides, there aren't enough hidden references to memes :p

Upvote 0