• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

manor spot

tanker

May 22, 2009
Is WTI ever going to patch this??? Its been months of people using it. :mad:

exp1d.jpg

I remember one game someone got to the roof above the trader next to that place you put a picture of. Was very funny when everyone died on patriarch except him and he thought he was invincible... until the patriarch shot a rocket.

The rocket didn't actually hit him, it hit underneath the roof and the blast killed him lol.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I still had a team the other night I walked into, where every player was on that damned roof. Cowards. They have as much sack as the specimens.

equation goes like:

Players on exploit roof = Players' gonads instantly 95% smaller

I mean this wasn't even on Suicidal, just Hard. I tell them, "Better enjoy it now boys, because Tripwire will patch this soon"

Reaction: "Why do they always have to patch the cool stuff? Can't they just leave us alone..."

This is the mentality of so many online players in 2009, in this culture of hacking/botting/gold farming/exploiting. It's discouraging.
The fact that the enemy AI is utterly, fully incapable of interacting with the players on that roof in any way, shape, or form, while creatures remain fully vulnerable and visible... yeah TWI, don't patch the "cool stuff" like that!

It's so gutless to do these 100% untouchable exploits in Killing Floor.
It's like those idiots that used the doors/roof on Farm. These morons started using roof spots at like Wave 1 and 2. Oh noes guys, better flee to a gutless exploit roof for Wave 1 and 2, might get tough!

I think these guys need a Perk leveling server, built on a roof, where specimens drop from heaven, stand in one spot and dance, and explode into a shower of cash when killed.

Despicable. Get on the floor and kill stuff like a man.

Upvote 0
They STILL haven't fixed this spot, BTW. And we almost always get some joker who hops up there and just sits. The entire round. Shooting every now and then into the crowd. I just don't see how it can be fun, and it gets incredibly frustrating when everyone fighting "legit" on the ground gets wiped, but the exploiter is sitting invincible up there...

I fail to see the thrill of these exploits, really...

Upvote 0