• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Unlockable gear: idea's?

wich is staged

Oh really? Any proof?

Flak_jacket_1942.jpg

001.jpg

This is the one by the way.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
no problem, but there are many ppl around here that know a ****load more than me or you, so ask them ;)
there has been a discussion somewhere in the history part, wich dug up some proofs, stating the exact shot date and wich unit it pictures ect, stating that its staged

anyways, dig a bit and you will soon realise that im right ;)

same goes for those nice Russian sapper with RPG against ferdinand pics
pictures from angles like this, with such good quality are likley to be staged

Last edited:
Upvote 0
no problem, but there are many ppl around here that know a ****load more than me or you, so ask them ;)
there has been a discussion somewhere in the history part, wich dug up some proofs, stating the exact shot date and wich unit it pictures ect, stating that its staged

anyways, dig a bit and you will soon realise that im right ;)

same goes for those nice Russian sapper with RPG against ferdinand pics
pictures from angles like this, with such good quality are likley to be staged

It does make sense that they are fake- the quality is remarkable, not grainy at all, and you would have to have balls made of URANIUM COATED DIAMONDS to willingly go into Stalingrad and take pictures.

Upvote 0
i think with unlockable gear vets should get more and more options for camoflage as they get along. A green soldier should have the standard uniform and from then on he turns into tarzan wearing a camo loin cloth as a hero.

Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all. Nothing at all!

God knows you would never get shot from that point on. Not that they couldn't see you, rather that they would avert their eyes (and their aim) upon doing so.

Upvote 0