• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tweakability of mouse settings.

Zetsumei

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Amsterdam, Netherlands
In ro like ut2004 you only have 1 mouse setting, and for a game like ro it can be pretty hard at say long distances to have the same mousespeed as at close ranges. As you need to hit really small targets at long range.

------

It would be nice that if an advanced check box is checked players could set how much mousespeed is changed when in ironsights, and how much mousespeed changes when rested.

And possibly bind a key to a snipe button (when pressing the key getting a lower mousespeed) and setting how much slower the speed gets.

Mouse speed bindings can easily be made in UT3 and RO. But most new players wont be able to do stuff like that. Just an easy way to control mousespeed depending on ones taste, could really help newer players to this game out.

I personally like a seperate mousespeed for ironsight and normally walking and hipping and have that bound in Roost, but when resting my weapon my mousespeed the mousespeed gets lower and i dont really like that.

Last edited:
Well thats a seperate issue than this, if anything this is to lower the mousespeed for longer range shots. Which is possible anyway wether this would get implemented or not, its just harder to find out how to do it. Its something that generally only brings issues for newer players that dont look into binding.

About giving the body an inertia for turning is a whole different suggestion on its own.

Last edited:
Upvote 0