• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
no you wont

failzerkers usualy try to self-heal before dying

or even worse they switch to knife at 5HP and think they can escape the crawlers LMFAO

Unfortunately, that's exactly what's gonna happen...

Also, I don't care if it takes ANOTHER month for the patch, as long as they work on some other issues. The ones that come to mind are:

-Medgun issues
-Craptastic Headshot Hitboxes
-Numerous map exploits
-Broken achievements

Make it a real 'patch' and not just a pair of new weapons and a new level...

Upvote 0
Unfortunately, that's exactly what's gonna happen...

Also, I don't care if it takes ANOTHER month for the patch, as long as they work on some other issues. The ones that come to mind are:

-Medgun issues
-Craptastic Headshot Hitboxes
-Numerous map exploits
-Broken achievements

Make it a real 'patch' and not just a pair of new weapons and a new level...

it is a real patch :p

I doubt they can do much about craptastic headshot hitboxes (which are really painfully bad IMO, all props to clot/FP/patriarch hitboxes though)

as for map exploits I reported as many as I could get, so maybe its my fault cause I am giving mappers so much to do :D

Dunno about broken achievements, but I believe its being worked on, but then again everything but the long war achievements has been working for me, and obviously dignity for the dead registers 1 kill every 10 kills :p

mediggun has already been fixed, so I dunno what you are talking about but some small tweaks would also be nice (like when missing you dont have to reload syringe)

I am pretty sure ˝just˝ the AK and katana arent the reason why its taking so long

EDIT: did I mention how awesome would fixing hitboxes be? or maybe changing models to ˝fit˝ more to their hitboxes (aka bigger bloat, scrakes head leaned to his left shoulder, gorefasts weird head hitbox, crawler head lowered......)

EDIT2: I mean smaller bloat :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
To quote Wilsonam:

A Tripwire "soon, very, very soon" usually means in the next weekend or so. A Tripwire "very soon", like in a couple of weeks or so and a Tripwire "soon" is a bit longer than that... Wilson's Theory of Press Relativity does allow for some elements of time dilation due to the phenomenal speed of most PR b/s which can confuse the issue as much as it confuses me. But you have to take into account Gibson's Uncertainty Principle, which states that the more you know about an update, the longer it will take to turn up. But that leads us into the whole area of Quantum Coding Mechanics, which mostly just makes my head hurt. And all that proves is that all the code molecules CAN conceivably jump into the next room, thereby suffocating the whole art team in a nano-second.

Upvote 0
To quote Wilsonam:

A Tripwire "soon, very, very soon" usually means in the next weekend or so. A Tripwire "very soon", like in a couple of weeks or so and a Tripwire "soon" is a bit longer than that... Wilson's Theory of Press Relativity does allow for some elements of time dilation due to the phenomenal speed of most PR b/s which can confuse the issue as much as it confuses me. But you have to take into account Gibson's Uncertainty Principle, which states that the more you know about an update, the longer it will take to turn up. But that leads us into the whole area of Quantum Coding Mechanics, which mostly just makes my head hurt. And all that proves is that all the code molecules CAN conceivably jump into the next room, thereby suffocating the whole art team in a nano-second.

But then WHO WAS PHONE???

Upvote 0
To quote Wilsonam:

so... never? :D

Upvote 0
It'll be later this week. I'm trying to get permission to tell you more.

Nah, I dont enjoy those type of hype. Just let me know before hand 24hrs.

When the day is set, tell us the patch gonna be ready the next 24hrs. The forum gonna blow up, that I can assure you of.

Edit: a bit off topic, but I wonder when did RO first released, and was it on Steam, or what. The very first edition of RO, that is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nah, I dont enjoy those type of hype. Just let me know before hand 24hrs.

When the day is set, tell us the patch gonna be ready the next 24hrs. The forum gonna blow up, that I can assure you of.

Edit: a bit off topic, but I wonder when did RO first released, and was it on Steam, or what. The very first edition of RO, that is.

March 14 2006, on steam, with a retail build available shortly after. Or do you mean the mod? That would be released on tons of file sites on a interwebs near you in 2003ish?

Upvote 0
lol Patch still isn't here yet.

TWI is one step closer to FailExteel.

:D

Um ok if Yoshiro said the patch is later in the week then its later in the week and if you read any of his other post on the forums then you would know why the patch has taken so long. To be honest he doesn't have to clue us in but he's doing it anyway and thats good enough for me. Forgot the actual page link where Yoshiro explained there were bug issues with the update that they were fixing o well.

P.S Exteel sucks its not even worthy to breathe TWI's air! :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's weird to think that it's almost been a month since I leveled my Commando to 5 in anticipation of the patch. I initially decided to stop playing after that in order to prevent myself from playing TOO much before the patch. I didn't want it to get old too quickly! How naive I was.

Now I feel like I shot myself in the foot as I have absolutely no urge to play this anymore. I do hope a new patch, whenever it's released, breaths fresh life into both me and my friend's list, as it seems my friends have also all quit.

Upvote 0
I have been leveling up to I guess what would be level 6. I know nothing happens when your bar fills up all the way after 5, but its just another self accomplishment. Its keeping me busy till this patch comes.

I guess If it was able I would be level 6 in:Medic, Support, Berserker

And who knows, maybe TWI will make something of this since the counter on each perks still goes up.

I've gotten cleared the Hard and Suicidal war, but still come back to the game each day for a few games. Its just that damn fun to me.

Now, with this patch on the horizon, looks like I'll be playing this game for an even longer time.

Upvote 0
Um ok if Yoshiro said the patch is later in the week then its later in the week and if you read any of his other post on the forums then you would know why the patch has taken so long. To be honest he doesn't have to clue us in but he's doing it anyway and thats good enough for me. Forgot the actual page link where Yoshiro explained there were bug issues with the update that they were fixing o well.

P.S Exteel sucks its not even worthy to breathe TWI's air! :D

Exteel doesn't suck. The community and the dev team do. Difference there.
Give it a more mature environment, and trade in developers that actually give a sh*t, and you'd have a good damn game.

Upvote 0
It's weird to think that it's almost been a month since I leveled my Commando to 5 in anticipation of the patch. I initially decided to stop playing after that in order to prevent myself from playing TOO much before the patch. I didn't want it to get old too quickly! How naive I was.

Now I feel like I shot myself in the foot as I have absolutely no urge to play this anymore. I do hope a new patch, whenever it's released, breaths fresh life into both me and my friend's list, as it seems my friends have also all quit.
As have we.

Upvote 0
To quote Wilsonam:

Mate you really badly watch too much Numb3rs :p lol ur begining to sound like Charile in it :p lol

Upvote 0