• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I hope to god not

Peepintom234

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Chicago
Well, with all of the new features being released, and all of the news, RO:RoS is beginning to sound like a WWII version of Full Spectrum Warrior.

Meh!!!

I really hope thats not what it will turn out to be, I love RO for being unique and outstanding from all of the other WWII games.

I have not been following it much lately, but I am going to assume the squad based tactics will be like BIA along with the cover system. - In that case, it will not be very hard to get used too.

Meh. Random thread is random!

And for the sake of argument, what if we've generally been impressed but extremely frustrated by some of the dev's past decisions? What should we think then?

Be like me hope for options, i mean the game can never be the game that everybody wants it to be. But if there are some options for servers about critical features (grouped together ) everybody can have his fun.

Tbh if there was an arcade option for servers where weapon damage is reduced, walkingspeed and reload speed increased, weapon accuracy reduced.

I wouldnt mind it at all, as long as i dont have to play on servers running that, as i wouldnt enjoy it at all. And although this is a horrid example, in smaller changes of the past there is in parts enough of a difference to feature say a Hardcore and Normal realism setting. Both being more realistic than COD hardcore mode but enough of a difference to cather to different people (and by making it 1 setting of the server to run say arcade, normal or hardcore you wont have a million servers running slightly different settings).

Take the amount of special weapon slots on a server, length of respawn time, amount and detail of information automatically being supplied to everybody, some people like things a bit different, and server options could give a possibility for it. These were atleast in the topic of discussion in the past for a gazillion times.

As it is even if people want the game to be one way, and want that everybody plays the game in the same way, i doubt that twi can only cather to a nich

Last edited:
Upvote 0