• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Commando Tips

I'm planning to write something against emotion666, but...

We all (including IS-234) understand and accept that YOU use full auto all the time. We all (including IS-234) understand and accept that full auto work best for YOU. Can YOU (yes, that is you emotion666) understand and accept that semi might work well for others in some situations.

Please?

You're a lawyer? Hate you. I gonna team up with emotion666 againt you. Muawwaaaa haahahaahahaa

Upvote 0
and as I said, use whatever you wish, but if you wanna be high skill get used to using auto-fire mode exclusively

and yes while using auto or both is acceptable, using semi auto all the time is fail

ever noticed scrakes and sirens

I had to quote myself again and make it bigger so maybe you could read it

notice the color pattern, yes same colors have a connection

now go troll somewhere else

EDIT: I am not forcing you to be high skill, but OP is pretty much forcing you to be low or mediocre with his saying: USE SEMI-AUTO yadda yadda yadda

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm a very big fan of Commando class, as it was the very first class I leveled to 5.

I can concur with emotion that fully auto does in fact work better than single shot in a majority of situations. However! There ARE certain situations that actually do require single shot, i.e. certain maps that are just plain open. (Usually in those situations you're better off switching to medic or sharpshooter but whatever.) Long distance situations require single shot firing because of a very slight difference in how the bullpup fires in the two modes. Fully auto seems to give a slightly wider spread (combined with the quality of mouse you have - mine is pretty damned old, no doubt a contributing factor) as opposed to the single shot which seems to hit directly on the damned red dot every time, assuming you don't click rapidly, destroying the purpose. Thing is, these situations are few and far between. As an experienced commando player, I highly recommend getting used to firing bursts over single shot anyway, as ammo conservation quickly becomes second to surviving the round in bad situations and higher difficulties. The commando's role is going to be slightly behind support classes or parked next to sharpshooters picking off the little ones, but when sh*t hits the fan, single shots simply aren't feasible.

So, case in point, learn how to burst fire/limit yourself to single/double shots while in fully auto because it will be very apparent when the time comes to actually use single fire mode.

Upvote 0
thank you i agree that single shot and full have there purpose but considering on usless severely hampers ones playing ability (IMO you may or may not disagree with me) i have no problem with his opinion that semi automatic is usless, what i do have a problem with is when he started calling me a bad player b/c i do sometimes use semi is what i have a problem with that is the defintion flaming/trolling
P.S. I <3 the command class to and i can't wait for the AK-47 @Gregs2k2 who didn't lol there?

Upvote 0
Now that we established that you can use auto all the time or switch to semi-auto for some of your long distance kills (or even use semi all the time if you are a *really* fast clicker - as the game let you get almost the same rate of fire using semi as you get when using auto, but damage per bullet is lower so the overall DPS will suffer) I feel it is time to leave that topic and bring up some more commando tips.

So here goes. Here is another tip - that works for me (but maybe not everyone ;)).

You might want to consider using only a bullpup (and no backup weapon except your 9mm) as you get down to 7/15kg and run faster (which, in turn, make it much easier to sidestep gorefasts without taking damage even on a hard setting). Atleast for the early waves before scrakes show up. It also save you dosh.

When i have an OK team (berserkers and/or sharpshooters that prio scrakes) I actually often play with only a bullpup and no backup weapon all 10 waves. When I do I almost always have 100% armour at the end of waves (faster running speed also help you to avoid taking damage when you run from a decapitated flehspound).

It also work if you are solo (or the team is only two or three total members) since scrake HP will be rather low and killed by your bullpup solo without wasting too many bullets.

(also, as a sidenote, the acronym OP most often refere to the opening post, in this case the post made by Electrocuuute on 05-24-2009)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
never tired that with a descent team i will see how it works and wither the damage per second loss is worth the speed gained, my only other conserne is that by doing this i can't assist my team with skrakes with a lower level perk b/c of how low the un-upgraded bullpups damage is since i am by doing this i am not allowing my self to purchase dual HCs but with a higher level perk is it still a bad idea to shoot at the Skcrake with my bullpup or should i still ignore them intierly?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm a very big fan of Commando class, as it was the very first class I leveled to 5.

I can concur with emotion that fully auto does in fact work better than single shot in a majority of situations. However! There ARE certain situations that actually do require single shot, i.e. certain maps that are just plain open. (Usually in those situations you're better off switching to medic or sharpshooter but whatever.) Long distance situations require single shot firing because of a very slight difference in how the bullpup fires in the two modes. Fully auto seems to give a slightly wider spread (combined with the quality of mouse you have - mine is pretty damned old, no doubt a contributing factor) as opposed to the single shot which seems to hit directly on the damned red dot every time, assuming you don't click rapidly, destroying the purpose. Thing is, these situations are few and far between. As an experienced commando player, I highly recommend getting used to firing bursts over single shot anyway, as ammo conservation quickly becomes second to surviving the round in bad situations and higher difficulties. The commando's role is going to be slightly behind support classes or parked next to sharpshooters picking off the little ones, but when sh*t hits the fan, single shots simply aren't feasible.

So, case in point, learn how to burst fire/limit yourself to single/double shots while in fully auto because it will be very apparent when the time comes to actually use single fire mode.

/favepalm

and shooting a single bullet from fully auzo setup it goes EXACTLY in the middle as it would with single-fire which essentialy destroys the purpose of single-fire mode

the only reason that I can think o it being there is for:
a) newbies or those who just arent ˝hardcore˝ enough to be able ti fir single bullet from full auto
b) for those that can fire a single bullet from full auto BUT have a bad mouse which doesnt register this fast ending up in 2 or -3round burst that was unintended

so if we gotta go to the Tips, these are mine from alot of commando experience from ALL difficulties:
-full-auto mode IS needed on suicidal and suggested on hard-mode
-if you want to dispatch crawlers or stalkers 2 to 4-round bursts wor (depending on situation)
-dont be cheap: if your teammate needs a bit of help with enraged FP or scrak, HELP HIM! even if you burn through a whole clip, you are better off having a teammate alive than 1 more clip
-be aware of your sorroundings, this is the most important as to not get trappesd in crawlers/stalker/whatever and ending up firing blindly in best case running out of lot of ammo or losing some health, in worst case end up dying (this IS the biggest part that shows who is pro or who is a noob, more than aiming ever will since a few missed shots wont get you killed as much as being unaware of multiple zeds around you, since on suicidal even weak *** clots can be lethal, either if few sorround you or if 1 grabes you some others can have a feast)
-you are best teamed up with a good support, where he will pick of the big ones, while you take down the weak enemies, since a lone suppirt can easily dispatch of up to 3 FPs alone even in a 6-man, make sure you both go for sirens and gorefasts though
-commando is not that good at holding position (except against weak enemies) due to his low damage output, he is best off on the move shooting bursts into crawlers and gorefasts while killing clots and bloats with 1 shot
-commando is the BEST class for taking down weaker enemies, remember that crawlers and stalkers are your highest priority, along with clots, as for sirens even you should be trying to dispatch them since they are the highest priority target in the whole game which can make a lot bigger mess than FPs can
-try getting your sharpshooter or berserker up to lv5, this will either help you have the most expensive secondary weapon already in the 1st round, where you switch to commando on 2nd wave, that way you end up with all the equipment in 2nd wave already or on the 3rd one at the worst
-make sure you have your bullpup alwaays full loaded, reload whenever you see that the coast is clear, since bullpup reloads very fast and commando gives you a good boost on reloading also

Upvote 0
never tired that with a descent team i will see how it works and wither the damage per second loss is worth the speed gained, my only other conserne is that by doing this i can't assist my team with skrakes with a lower level perk b/c of how low the un-upgraded bullpups damage is since i am by doing this i am not allowing my self to purchase dual HCs but with a higher level perk is it still a bad idea to shoot at the Skcrake with my bullpup or should i still ignore them intierly?

1st rule of KF: never ignore any enemy even a little oh cloth

you can fire off a few 9mm shots (since you have so much 9mm ammo anyway you hardly un out) to damage him a bit closer to half his health and if he is enraged than just shoot at him, every teammate will aprecciate your help other than lv5 support who deeliberately kep shooting him with normal shotgun until he sprinnts than wips out the hunting shotty for the blast in the face (not: if scrake survves that for some reason, shoot those few bullpup bullets to finish him, while support is reloading)

Upvote 0
Thanks guys, you really gave me a good laugh back there. :p
Emo(tion)666, name-calling is really not appropriate, so please, cut it down. I am not sure what the "******" was supposed to be, but I hope it was something positive.

Anyway, Emotion666, had you bothered to even read my previous posts, you might be able to comprehend that I was implying both of these firing modes have their uses. Did I say single fire is better? No. I just said it is suitable for many situations and in situations where you need accuracy, such as medium / long range single shot decapitations it is more efficient in terms of ammo consumption than shooting bursts.

Congratulations to you if you can fire a single shot in full-auto. My mouse experienced a deceleration in excess of 100 G's into a wall and pretty much disintegrated a few months ago. Now both mouse button microswitches are mainly held together with glue (Don't ask why, not related to KF :p). I guess my mouse is a poor quality one. :D That is why I use the toggle. It works perfectly for me. Does this make me a bad player? :)

Full-auto doesn't mean you need to hold the mouse button down until the clip is empty. It is wasting ammunition and makes you look like a tool, so firing in controlled bursts is a good idea in general. Well, that is a thing anyone with some common sense should understand. I use full-automatic when I need to as well, which is whenever there is a group of 3 or more enemies coming at me or I need to clear a path. I, too, tend to use the fully automatic mode a lot in later waves, but I still have it in semi-automatic when things calm down a touch. Something that tells apart a mediocre player from a decent player is the ability to distinguish which firing mode to use in different situations.

Calling everyone a poor player because they use a firing mode best suited to a situation sounds a bit rude to me. ;)

Upvote 0
Thanks guys, you really gave me a good laugh back there. :p
Emo(tion)666, name-calling is really not appropriate, so please, cut it down. I am not sure what the "******" was supposed to be, but I hope it was something positive.

Anyway, Emotion666, had you bothered to even read my previous posts, you might be able to comprehend that I was implying both of these firing modes have their uses. Did I say single fire is better? No. I just said it is suitable for many situations and in situations where you need accuracy, such as medium / long range single shot decapitations it is more efficient in terms of ammo consumption than shooting bursts.

Congratulations to you if you can fire a single shot in full-auto. My mouse experienced a deceleration in excess of 100 G's into a wall and pretty much disintegrated a few months ago. Now both mouse button microswitches are mainly held together with glue (Don't ask why, not related to KF :p). I guess my mouse is a poor quality one. :D That is why I use the toggle. It works perfectly for me. Does this make me a bad player? :)

Full-auto doesn't mean you need to hold the mouse button down until the clip is empty. It is wasting ammunition and makes you look like a tool, so firing in controlled bursts is a good idea in general. Well, that is a thing anyone with some common sense should understand. I use full-automatic when I need to as well, which is whenever there is a group of 3 or more enemies coming at me or I need to clear a path. I, too, tend to use the fully automatic mode a lot in later waves, but I still have it in semi-automatic when things calm down a touch. Something that tells apart a mediocre player from a decent player is the ability to distinguish which firing mode to use in different situations.

Calling everyone a poor player because they use a firing mode best suited to a situation sounds a bit rude to me. ;)

lets see

There is no such thing in my lat 2 posts as 6 stars, othervise point me to it
I can do the same using full-auto fire mode using 1 bullet
I am shooting a single bullet.....
I already noted that this is the only reason to use single-firing mode (or if you are a bad or uninformed player)
Where did I say I use full auto? I use either 1-shot or 3-round bursts all on automatic firing mode)
Accuracy is the same no matter the fire mode, single bullet shot from either fire-mode will go directly in the middle of screen, the only difference is that while using single-fire mode sselected the bullet does LESS damage (as even monolithos found in the code)

now I am off from this since you guys have no valid arguments here and arent even arguing , but more fighting about this

as I said, the only reason to use single fire is:
lack of skill
or
bad mouse

there is only other thing I have thought off lately that MIGHT make single-fire usefull in levell of play above mediocre, nonetheless I gotta test it out and see if it works and post it, because for once I am actualy looking for real facts and usefull info and not just constantly saying
˝this fire mode is better than the other because I said so˝

and as I said before, stay mediocre if you want and for gods sake admit it to yourself, instead of saying I am flaming anyone

you see, just because you are mediocre or bad at the game and someone tells you that, it doesnt mean he is instantly your enemy and is flaming you, and as said, if your mouse is bad, feel free to use single-fire mde when needed (and FYI kiddo, thats not flaming either)

Reactions: Soanos
Upvote 0
@emotion666.

I think there are a couple of problems here.

First of all you seem to have a hard time to accept, even for more than a split second, that not all players in KF have the same skill level, play on the same difficult setting and does not have the same playstyle. One thing that works out good for you does not automatically have to work out for everyone else.

Second. Most your posts are written in a very... condescending way. Name-calling and flaming people left and right. The sad thing is I do not think you are even aware that you are name-calling and flaming in virtually all your posts.

Let me give you a few examples. From this thread alone...

point nr.2 on OPs post is dumb
You might disagree with OP. No problem there, but calling his post "dumb" is very hostile and not a good thing to do on an open forum like this. Just because you never ever use bullpup at single-fire and you manage well at suicidal level does not mean it does not work for others.

...bullpup does less damage when on semi-auto so yeah keeping it on semi auto is dumb
Now you flame OP again, twice in the same post even.

there is no point in single-fire option ither than it herlps handicapped people that cant click a mouse fast
Now you call players that find it easier to use single mode in some situations than to click the mouse really fast in full auto to release one bullet.... handicapped?! So now you flame anyone that ever use semi-auto at any point by calling them handicapped or dumb. Why?

@Calexus: Just lol, even at lv5 copmmando dual handcannons have way higher DPS than bullpup...
In this post you flame a player for no other reason that he use Lever Action Rifle as backup weapon. If it works for him at his skill level, the difficult setting he is playing and with the playstyle he got - why can you not accept it. There is no need for you to flame him just because he does not use the same backup weapon as you do.

...basicaly single-fire is useless piece of junk...
Here you do it again. Just because you do not use single fire does not mean it is junk. It does not work for you, but it might work well for others. It is not a false commando tip to use semi auto for some situations for some people (same as it is not a false commando tip to always use full auto). Both work well for different people, different skill levels and different play styles.

I ve already proven my point couple of times, hes just an ignorant ****** and keeps in with his: single fire is better yadda yadda yadda
Here is your 6-star name-calling that you could not find btw. I think, by now, most people in this thread think you are ignorant to other players and their play styles, not the other way around. Nobody in the entire thread said single fire is better in all situations. Infact people are saying auto is better in most situations - but there are special situations where semi can be useful. You just do not seem to understand that it might be a good idea, for others - obviosly not for you - to sometimes use single fire. In this thread i'd have to say that it is you that go "full auto is better yadda yadda yadda".

...because you can easily do single fire.....unless you are very very bad at FPS or your mouse is horrible, in that case feel frree to use single-fire (which is the only reason why its even there)

for anyone above average skill level, single-fire option IS useless
Again you claim to know [for a fact] that semi auto should never be used by anyone calling themselves a above average player. That if you use semi auto you are even automatically very very bad at first person shooters (so now ever using semi-auto mode in any FPS at all make you a less than average player)?

...there was no flaming involved......yet
I don't think I want to know what you think qualify as flaming :)

...the real reason you are using it is the lack of skill (or equipment) to use it succesfully
Again you claim [for a fact] that using semi is only lack skill in this game and have no application for anyone else besides yourself in any situation at all.

...yes while using auto or both is acceptable...
This is the first time in the entire thread you type that using both semi and auto might be ok. You changed your mind...?! Sweet!

...I have no trouble what lower skilled players want to use, but OP suggesting a worse method as a tip is just bad
Ohh, nevermind. Same post you clearly type that using semi is still only acceptable if you are a less skilled player. And that OP should not suggest using semi-auto as a commando tip. What happend to semi being acceptable...?

...yes its skill to be able to fire 1 bullet with auto-fire mode since you cant do it

its either skill that others can do it, or a handicap that you cant do it
Once again you flame everyone that ever use semi-auto in any situation at all by calling them less skilled players... or even handicapped?!

...I am arguing with the fact that OP...is giving out stupid tips
More name-calling. This time OP is stupid - only because he use a tactic that you do not use...?

now go troll somewhere else
More name calling. This time I am a troll (you even know what that means?).

/favepalm
Again you seem to have a hard time to accept that there can be situations where semi can be a viable option.

...newbies or those who just arent ˝hardcore˝ enough to be able ti fir single bullet from full auto
You think semi is only for less skilled players or people that have a handicap. I think we understand that by now.

and as I said before, stay mediocre if you want and for gods sake admit it to yourself, instead of saying I am flaming anyone
You still don't think you are flaming anyone do you...?

you see, just because you are mediocre or bad at the game and someone tells you that, it doesnt mean he is instantly your enemy and is flaming you
Actually it does. Well, it depend on how you type it. The way you type it can be perceived as flaming (atleast I do and from the response in this thread I think others do too).

(and FYI kiddo...
More name-calling, will it ever stop?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
As for game data (with the normal disclaimer that i might have got it wrong somewhere :))

Bullpup full-auto-mode does deal more damage per bullet (30% higher), have a higher rate of fire (10% higher) with a lower recoilrate (30% lower) per bullet than the semi-auto-mode. However, full-auto-mode does have an aimerror that semi-auto-mode does not have at all (semi-auto-mode also have a higher bullet momentum).

All ranged weapons, except flamethrower, also recive an additional aimerror and spread if you move while you shoot (higher the faster you move. The extra penalty is reduced by 40% if you crouch. There is no extra penalty if you do not move).

Both fire-modes also have the same basic bullet spray. But you can reduce the spread by crouching (15%), using the reflex scope (50%!) and using semi-fire-mode (15%). You will also get a decreased accuracy for each bullet during rapid fire (goes for both fire-modes but only up to a max of six bullets at which point it does not decrease anymore). This will last until you hold your fire for atleast 0.5 seconds (at which point the bullpup will be stable again).

If you want to maximize damage per second for close up body shots with the bullpup it is better to use full auto-mode compared to fire semi-auto-mode as fast as the weapon allow.

If you want to minimize bullet spread for really long range one-shot precision decapitations (maybe in a friendly fire setting?) you would want to crouch, zoom in, if possible don't move, use semi-auto-mode and only fire one (or a few) bullet(s) and then hold fire for 0.5 seconds.

When taking out a siren at medium range (just before she get into scream range) it could be a good idea to crouch, zoom in, if possible don't move and use full auto in full-auto-mode until she dies.

Upvote 0
lets see

There is no such thing in my lat 2 posts as 6 stars, othervise point me to it

I think Monolithos did this for me a couple of posts back. I assume it was supposed to be something mean, but it was caught by the bad word-filter and automatically changed. By the way, I never said it was in your last 2 posts. Please, spend some time at least trying to read my posts.

I am shooting a single bullet.....

Yes, I suppose you are. I got that, and I am very happy for you.

I already noted that this is the only reason to use single-firing mode (or if you are a bad or uninformed player)

So, you think 99,9% of the players of the game are bad just because they like to conserve ammo and occasionally switch firing modes to suit situation? Listen, we have been over this so many times, so can't we just agree to disagree, no namecalling, no calling other people sucky players,just a simple "We disagree on this, this is the way I prefer doing things, and I understand someone might want to use the semi-automatic mode". Because people tend to take it a bit personally when someone tells them they all suck for doing something in a bit differently. :)

Where did I say I use full auto? I use either 1-shot or 3-round bursts all on automatic firing mode)

You just did. You just described how use fully automatic mode... :rolleyes:

Accuracy is the same no matter the fire mode, single bullet shot from either fire-mode will go directly in the middle of screen, the only difference is that while using single-fire mode sselected the bullet does LESS damage (as even monolithos found in the code)

Actually, he found that if you switch to semi-automatic and use it to suppress your rate of fire, your aim error is decreased (recovers slightly before each shot), which means a higher percentage of your bullets will actually hit their intended targets, with the only downside of bullets doing a bit less damage (which I find a bit ridiculous, as bullets are still fired fromt he same weapon).

(OFF-TOPIC, but useful info for those who do not yet know)
Let's consider you have to use the Bullpup you just picked up with a class with no recoil reduction for Bullpup...
The first bullet would probably hit it's intended, but the recoil from full-auto will make you sprinkle the rest of your clip all over the place, with hit rate of about 50%, if lucky. This is where the semi-auto becomes a valuable tool in recoil control and accuracy improver, and it helps preserve ammunition.
(/OFF-TOPIC)

now I am off from this since you guys have no valid arguments here and arent even arguing , but more fighting about this

How about your arguments then? I don't think "using semi-auto is dumb" is valid argument enough to "win" a debate. :)

as I said, the only reason to use single fire is:
lack of skill
or
bad mouse

Calling an awfully large group of players sucky again, eh? :)

there is only other thing I have thought off lately that MIGHT make single-fire usefull in levell of play above mediocre, nonetheless I gotta test it out and see if it works and post it

Please, do, and let us know how you like it.

because for once I am actualy looking for real facts and usefull info and not just constantly saying
˝this fire mode is better than the other because I said so˝

Erm... *Headdesks repeatedly*

Uh... what?

Seriously, I suggest you read all your posts in thread with some thought, and say that again. :(

you see, just because you are mediocre or bad at the game and someone tells you that, it doesnt mean he is instantly your enemy and is flaming you, and as said, if your mouse is bad, feel free to use single-fire mde when needed

Finally, can we just leave it at that? "Feel free to use single-fire mode when needed"? No if you just stopped raising yourself on a pedestal and being condescending by calling us bad players because of a preference I'd be very happy.

(and FYI kiddo, thats not flaming either)

Uhh... This is really getting my goat these days. Yeah, just try pulling the "u must b 12 lol" card out to win an argument. That argument got old faster than a gastrotrich with Hutchinson–Gilford progeria syndrome. :rolleyes:

Off-topic: “I'm not young enough to know everything” - James Matthew Barrie

Just a small request, though.
Can you cut the colour tags down a little? You use a n awful lot of them unnecessarily and it is making quoting very difficult? :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
All the Commando drama going on makes me happy that I'm a Support Specialist freak.

Yeah... I am also considering changing my favourite perk to something else... :rolleyes:

oh god don't go there we just got out of a flame war on semi vs full automatic (a very minute and inconsequential part of the game) i don't wanna go into another about a perk i know **** about.

Yeah, I know, it is silly, isn't it? I want out! :(

*looks at the perks*

I think SharpShooter and Support Specialist both sound good...

Upvote 0
LMFAO

handicaped is not an insult

and you quoting me on:
you must be either a bad player or have a bad mouse

and saying I was flaming is really funny, okay if you consider it flaming for saying that your mouse might be bad, fine

I already got to the coclzsion of the age of you guys quite some time before, I was trying to give you guys a chance, but I guess, telling the same thing 3 times, where you guys only see the ˝offensive˝ part and you are missing all the ORs ......its just pointless

yes you are all noobs, I am not flaming I am stating the facts, and monolithos you have proven my thing man times over and over again

yes I will keep decaping on long range firing oneshot on rapid fire mode selection, because as you yourself said: the accuracy decrease only comes after the 1st shot

and enjoy your thinking of how pro you guys are, yes you are awesome

you win the argument because you see what you want to see and find every word as a flame

its like saying: I dont like your shoes

and you are instantly

˝stop flaming me˝

good bye and enjoy your thread and your wholy single-fire mode which you guys parise as the god himself

yes you shall all go in heaven to your single-fire mode, while we will burn in the hell of rapid-fire

lmfao

grow up, learn to read, learn to comprehend, learn to accept stuff, and if you think you are so good at a game, at least learn some basics (let me guess, this must all be flaming?)

you guys are obviously so full of yourself thats its not worth bothering anymore

enjoy your thread and dont even reply to me here anymore

Upvote 0
@emotion666 1. Please edit your post, i.e. what is "coclzsion" see how there is a read line under neath it that means it is misspelled
2. I have accepted that you think semi is unless i have learned about damage loss versus aim error i have learned that some people play commando differently than I do, preferring to hang back, instead my closer to Rambo style of play. I have also learned about the accuracy decrease after 6 bullets. However I have learned nothing from your post accept how to start a flame war (i.e. calling everyone stupid, dumb, or bad) therefore how not to write a post.
3. Yes we only see the offensive part of your post b/c that is all there is to see what are we supposed to learn from a post that says you are stupid if you do such and such (which is clearly opinion not fact) what are we to learn from a post that says that with no data inculeded as proof in fact the only legitimate post in that way as been by monolithos with those percentages
If I have come of to anyone as rude to any one during anyone of my post i am sorry i should tone down my rhetoric (except for you emotion666 as much as i hate to say this your opinion no longer matters to me)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@emotion666 1. Please edit your post, i.e. what is "coclzsion" see how there is a read line under neath it that means it is misspelled
2. I have accepted that you think semi is unless i have learned about damage loss versus aim error i have learned that some people play commando differently than I do, preferring to hang back, instead my closer to Rambo style of play. I have also learned about the accuracy decrease after 6 bullets. However I have learned nothing from your post accept how to start a flame war (i.e. calling everyone stupid, dumb, or bad) therefore how not to write a post.
3. Yes we only see the offensive part of your post b/c that is all there is to see what are we supposed to learn from a post that says you are stupid if you do such and such (which is clearly opinion not fact) what are we to learn from a post that says that with no data inculeded as proof in fact the only legitimate post in that way as been by monolithos with those percentages
If I have come of to anyone as rude to any one during anyone of my post i am sorry i should tone down my rhetoric (except for you emotion666 as much as i hate to say this your opinion no longer matters to me)

fine your opinion doesnt matter to me either, and monolithos unintentionaly pretty much proved many of my points with his percentages

˝conclusion˝, a typo

Upvote 0