• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What music do you guys listen to when killing ZED's?

What music do you guys listen to when killing ZED's?

Votes: 128 46.9%
  • Custom

Votes: 109 39.9%
  • No music

Votes: 36 13.2%

• Total voters
spotify:user:patriarch12:playlist:2mw4ivbcNeRogLFY11DQVA is my play list i usually open with Stress by justice or I am The Greatest man that ever lived by Weezer or Ain't no rest for the wicked by Cage the Elephant then see where where things go from there...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I listen to either some Thrash Metal(Evile, Slayer, Old Sepultura, Cavalera Conspiracy) Or some head bashing Death Metal(Dying Fetus, Suffocation, Morbid Angel, Kataklysm, Cannibal Corpse when Chris Barns was the singer.

I sometimes listen to the default music, but when I listen to my own I get waaaaaaayyyyy more amped to blow away some ZEDS!!! *Bangs Head on Desk while listing to Evile* Lets go kill some ****!!

Upvote 0
Mostly quite upbeat funk and the like. Stuff like No Heaven by DJ Champion and Kansas City Shuffle. At first I thought I should add horror-ish music to the game, but with that patriach model and the lovable voiceacting I find a more lighthearted tone fits it better.

Didn't much like the original music, not a metal kind of guy. Not that it wasn't fine, it just wasn't my bag.

Upvote 0
I have multiple playlists but all of them have Rammstein's Mutter*. Imho fits perfectly for the first couple of rounds in medium/long games where killing is a tedious heartbreaking business, it is hard not to feel sorry for clots...

*About a clone crying about not having parents. There are some horrible translations on the internet for the song but you will get the idea :p

Upvote 0
Pandora!

Pandora!

My friend turned me on to an internet radio station called Pandora...
oddly enough, it's at [url]www.pandora.com[/URL]

You seed it with songs and groups you like and it chooses other music that is similar. It uses the Music Genome Project.

Unlike other things like this, it works. It analyzes each song according to some pretty advanced things, say:
hard rock roots, syncopation, key changes, vocal centric, demanding instrumental parts, etc.

It chooses based on what the songs are like, not the genre.
I seeded one with hard rock/metal songs and it rarely disappoints.

Well worth checking out.

cx

Upvote 0