• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

xbox 360 arcade port?

ukrobert36

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 29, 2009
i think this game would sell well on 360 live arcade i mean look how well bf1943 did n this games a million times better than that n Left 4 dead on xbox is still lively i mean this game could get just as popular i prefer this 2 l4d. So roll this on to xbox live arcade boys :DDDDD:cool:

I would think that if Tripwire wanted to keep their dignity they would not release this for Xbox, This game feels like it should be PC's and no one elses. why must xbox players always want to get their grimy fingers on games for THEIR hardware. Besides, Even if they would make alot of money i would imagine it is more work than they want to do right now, It's just easier to stick with PC.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Probably an easy bit of profit for TW, and I don't see a huge problem with something being ported. Certainly doesn't reflect poorly on the creators.

Anyone still clinging to that whole "PC games should only be for us PC pro gamers!" or "Xbox games should be Xbox exclusive!" line should really just grow up. It doesn't do anyone any harm if more people can play a video game.

Upvote 0
This game does look awesome, even better than L4D, and I think it would be very successful on XBLA or PSN. The biggest problem for me is I'm a console gamer, and don't like playing games on PC, and all my friends are on consoles.

i would play more console games if i had little brothers or a group of friends that come over daily, but i dont..

i have a PC and i love it. if i want to play with a friend, i hit them up on my friends list and join a game. when i get tired of them, i just say bye and disconnect.

Upvote 0
XBox 360 Arcade has a size limit of 350mb (with a few exceptions). MS has penned in a maximum limit of 2GB citing technical reasons. Killing Floor is currently 2.3GB.
Also, UE2.5 requires heavy modification to run on x360. Ubisoft is the only licencee to date to do this.
Even if this is overcome the size limit may restrict future content and the nature of the service doesn't support community content.

Upvote 0
i think this game would sell well on 360 live arcade i mean look how well bf1943 did n this games a million times better than that n Left 4 dead on xbox is still lively i mean this game could get just as popular i prefer this 2 l4d. So roll this on to xbox live arcade boys :DDDDD:cool:

I agree this game should come out for consoles. I play game on my PC too but sometimes its just nice to seat in my lazy boy playing the 360 on the big screen with surround sound. I think with a good publisher this game can make waves on a console (either live arcade or hard copy) with the 6 player co-op mode. No doubt! ;)

Upvote 0
Probably an easy bit of profit for TW, and I don't see a huge problem with something being ported. Certainly doesn't reflect poorly on the creators.

Anyone still clinging to that whole "PC games should only be for us PC pro gamers!" or "Xbox games should be Xbox exclusive!" line should really just grow up. It doesn't do anyone any harm if more people can play a video game.

I agree. I do enjoy my PC games but if possible bring the game to Xbox & PS3 consoles. This will make a killing! Plus I get to seat in front of my big screen in my Lazy Boy with surround sound!;) (without the worry of a keyboard and mouse)

Upvote 0