• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Get rid of the games biggest flaw...

suggestion.....instead of some wierd woman trader that randomly appears throughout the map, why doesn't the freekin helicopter come back to "resupply" the troops/police they left there in the first place??? at least on Farm, WestLondon, Offices that is, have LZs that the players need to head to meet the chopper.

i guess if they are in a building in an urban map like BioticsLab for example, then you've got to have some sort of "trader" place......but the least thing they could do is have like a different trader with different voices after each wave....to at least add some variety.

Upvote 0
I would love a new skin for the trader, she's fugly as hell, yeah it's a game but we're dealing with rotting zombies and yet the stalker looks better than the dealer [have you seen how nice they did the stalkers butt? lol], come on! Maybe put someone like Zoey as the dealer, that would be a nice change... except for the whole copyright infringement thing.... lol, but yeah someone who's at least pleasing to the eyes, not some washed out crack whore that decided to become a dealer. :rolleyes:

I like the idea of the re-supplying chopper BTW, it would be a welcoming change!

Upvote 0
suggestion.....instead of some wierd woman trader that randomly appears throughout the map, why doesn't the freekin helicopter come back to "resupply" the troops/police they left there in the first place??? at least on Farm, WestLondon, Offices that is, have LZs that the players need to head to meet the chopper.

i guess if they are in a building in an urban map like BioticsLab for example, then you've got to have some sort of "trader" place......but the least thing they could do is have like a different trader with different voices after each wave....to at least add some variety.

Have a heli drop a resupply crate outdoors (or hover low and players "enter the shop" by getting under it) and have a weapons vending machine for indoors! :D

Upvote 0
I absolutely hate the trader as she is. Like I said before, her voice grates on my ears and her horrible innuindos make me facepalm. The crazy part is that in most of the reviews I've stumbled across for this game, one common 'Negative' of the game is the "Annoying trader"...

I wish they'd have either the old trader or, as folks keep saying, helicopter/truck drop points where you're resupplied. Having to rush to the edge of an outdoor map to meet up with a supply truck or rushing back to an insertion point to meet a chopper would be awesome!

Upvote 0
I want to make a custom trader, with a very nice new model,animations and new sounds. I think many people are waiting for something like this, I dont like her either. Problem is, I have absolutely no clue how to make such a mutator, i know how to make the model and animation but the coding is the problem. It would be awesome if someone gave me a clue, or makes a tutorial.

Upvote 0
im getting sick of these people who have no knowledge that this game was once a mod and had a completely different trader. when i suggest it theyre like, "old trader? this L4D ripoff has always had the black chick trader" :confused: ... ive managed to resurrect the old trader but all i have is her static mesh without animations! in the mod she would never say anything, she would simply wave when you walk near, then stand there and wait for you to leave. she fit KF quite well! BRING BACK THE OLD TRADER:

theoldtrader.png

Upvote 0
I like the idea of the re-supplying chopper BTW, it would be a welcoming change!

Helicopter pilot (female voice): "I like du big unz don tchu?"
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (camera zooms out a la Ferris Buhler's day off)

Upvote 0

That would be better but now that you mentioned the chopper wouldn't it be easier to have everyone on the chopper and kill them all with a minigun instead of leaving them to die with just a knife and pistol lol.

Upvote 0