• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF-Farm Exploits

Dissembler

Jul 2, 2009
No, this is not a post detailing the exploits themselves.

When will the KF-Farm exploits (which I am sure most people are aware of) be addressed? I was genuinely hoping that they would have been removed during the latest patches; but sadly it hasn't happened.

Farm has become the most appalling map to play because (and I am not exaggerating) every time I play or spectate a server there are one or more players ruining it for everybody else by exploiting. I would imagine I am not the only person fed up with these ... children ... and am wondering if the issue will be addressed any time soon.

Once again (for ban-happy administration) I am not detailing the exploits, merely inquiring to 'if' or 'when' the KF-Farm exploits will be fixed.

i tend to spot weld and nade the exploitable area as soon as i can, for some reason this makes me a "f$%&@t". no idea how it transforms me into a bundle of sticks but it sure amuses me seeing the exploitards complain then run off and try to find other doors that do the same.

edit: seems the forums for an r16 game dont allow misappropriated words :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i tend to spot weld and nade the exploitable area as soon as i can, for some reason this makes me a "f$%&@t". no idea how it transforms me into a bundle of sticks but it sure amuses me seeing the exploitards complain then run off and try to find other doors that do the same.

Nerd rage much?

Any whosal... bugs need to be fixed, yet I'm surprised nothing was changed as far as maps were concerned with this last patch.

OT:
Anyone else think novex would make a great Westboro Baptist?

Upvote 0
I kick anyone on my server I see exploiting. I can't catch them all because I'm not playing 24/7 but whenever I am playing I try to make sure the game is fun and equal for everyone. I'm also surprised it wasn't fixed in this recent DLC update but maybe it will be fixed in the Heavy Metal update.

It would be nice to have admins for all of the long Australian servers, but sadly that'll never happen. It's just comes down to voting anything but Farm, and if Farm is voted; move on to another server.

Upvote 0
OT:
Anyone else think novex would make a great Westboro Baptist?

Here here!

On the subject, said exploit, is not known by all, just those people observant enough to watch others do it. I actually do not know of the location you guys are talking about, so I guess nothing has been spoiled for me.

blocking volumes... ahh yes, if i had done in real life, imagine the possibilities.

Upvote 0
i tend to spot weld and nade the exploitable area as soon as i can, for some reason this makes me a "f a g g o t". no idea how it transforms me into a bundle of sticks but it sure amuses me seeing the exploitards complain then run off and try to find other doors that do the same.

Best. Been there, done that :D
Also, i've yet to meet exploiters on my server. Shame, i would like to test the ban function..

Upvote 0
They get very aggressive when their precious exploits are destroyed too. I've never heard such persistent "bawwing" before, not to mention the most long winded and fantastical excuses as to why they do it.

Oh yeah, I remember before the WestLondon exploit was fixed. There was much whining when I'd race there to blow that gate up every round. The guy said he couldn't level up his firebug perk without being able to stand on the truck.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Oh yeah, I remember before the WestLondon exploit was fixed. There was much whining when I'd race there to blow that gate up every round. The guy said he couldn't level up his firebug perk without being able to stand on the truck.:rolleyes:

I just watched a recording of an acquaintance playing on a server with several kids who were insistent on exploiting KF-Farm. They continually harassed her because she destroyed the door (once) and told them not to exploit. I don't know what is more annoying, the exploits, or the entitlement-f****. /rant.

Last edited:
Upvote 0