• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-Biohazard

Hi slappy thx for that, the issue i believe comes from the the fact that I added a little more bloom to the map, but doing this has the effect of making the actual flash light glare so brightly you cant see anything with that either, to compansate I deepened the fog tone to reduce the glare.

On my own machine the lighting seems fine but understand that this is on my machine and not all settings are the same across pc's. To be honest with you trooper I wont be releasing a fixed version at the mo so I would just either revert back the original version or take it of your server for now if unplayable.

I am toying with the idea of releasing a map pack of all my maps kind of as a parting gift ( got them itchy feet again ) so will tweak it slightly for that.

Cheers filthy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm exhibiting the same lighting problems as the two pictures above. The problem is so annoying that the map is not playable at all.

It's a shame because otherwise it's an awesome map and I love all the added rooms/detail.

Please fix it. Too bad then we have to wait for it to be white-listed :-/

This version however, will not be on my server. There's a severe problem with dimming the lighting.

Upvote 0
patience little grasshoppers patience :).

I am aware that some are having issues with the new lighting as explained above and know what has caused this. I have fixed this already just waiting for myself to tidy up darkroads and will release both at the same time..

Yes either revert back to the last version or remove from server is the only help I can give at present. Hopefully it wont be to long before i sort myself out, just a little busy at mo with my head in the clouds.

glad you enjoy the changes and rest assured it will be fixed just cant give a definite answer as to a date. my best guess would after wave1 of the comp.

Cheers Filthy

Upvote 0