• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design List of working triggers for mapping

knightmare106

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
i could be totally oblivious but i checked unreal wiki for something like a list of triggers but it wasnt as helpful as i think this thread could turn out to be

I think if we gathered a list of triggers that work in unrealed for killing floor it could help spit out some interesting interactive stuff in our maps. like what are the names of some less known events and what triggers them?

or this could go down as a useless thread lol.

I think he means what can be used to fire off an event. He doesn't have anything specific in mind, but if you read a list of stuff that sends events it might give you some interesting ideas of catching an event and doing something cool with it.

E.g. if the list included a method that makes the Patriarch fire an event when he jumps down from something you could get the idea to use that event to switch on a ViewShaker and thus make the impact when Paddy lands a little more cinematic. Just a fictional example, of course, but I think that's what he had in mind.

Upvote 0