• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Defence Alliance for KF

Dest

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 30, 2006
www.planetunreal.com
Hi there!

I'd like to officially announce Defence Alliance for Killing Floor. This release should feature all DA maps from the other games plus a new one, which is shown right below here. We're currently planning a release for this July. For more information head to our website.

We're also looking for people to help out, find more here.

Attachments

• Shot00000KF.jpg
    Shot00000KF.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 0
  • Shot00002KF.jpg
    Shot00002KF.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Shot00003KF.jpg
    Shot00003KF.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 0
Nice! You had pics of that map on your site for quite a while now. :)

I hope the mod can finally get the player base it deserves. The pace isn't that different from Killing Floor so people might have an easier time getting into it and the absence of the map-change crash bug should help as well.
I'm looking forward to downloading this and hopping onto a server.

Upvote 0
Think UT/UT2004 Assault mode but class-based and in a different setting with different weapons and equipment. The classes are all different and useful for different purposes. E.g. the engineer can build sentry-turrets and ammo boxes and the rocketeer can destroy enemy turrets with a rocket launcher.
And it has great bots (as in ai-opponents, not as in aim-bot) that can be used to fill up the servers if there aren't enough human players.

Upvote 0