• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map kf-filthscross-v1

Sgt jigglebelly,

I hope this one does the trick for you :p

Cheers Deniz,

Hopefully I will release a cleaned up version of this map in the next couple of days. I am juggling with all my maps at the mo, giving em a face lift to some degree. Hopefully a extended version of Biohazard is set for release tomorrow so maybe that will keep you going for a bit :).

Filthy..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
man this map looks very good. if u released it as final i bought it right away. some finals around here wont ever reach this quality.
i tested it alone so far. i am looking forward to play it with more players. some maps look great but play poor. its all in the spawns. i understand nothing about it. only thing i realize is: are the zeds making preasure on the team or not.
in trailofthewoods there is no preasure, in brewery is no preasure, if u stand on the right spot in refuge theres no preasure.
looking forward to the quality of preasure u put on us in this jewel.

disclaimer: trailofthewoods, brewery and refuge where played on normal/medium. this is usally enough for us to find our limit. if these maps are intended for higher/longer difficulty-levels i said nothing.

Upvote 0
Ok folks this is the last call for this map, if anyone has discovered any major issues with the map please let me know over the next few days. I have a small list of fixies myself so a v3/final is on the cards but would like to know if anyone has discovered any game breakers.

I have kept myself busy over the last week or so potching with a new map ( preview coming) but would like to clean this one before I release anything else.

Cheers all Filthy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This keeps getting voted for at the moment in the evenings by pugs so that must mean something. Plus people are starting to curse Filthy in chat for making such a mean and gritty map so he must me be doing something right. Proving a tough nut to crack but it would be easier if Stress didnt keep setting me on fire in those bloody cramped tunnel corridors! I'm interested in gameplay and not what static mesh someone has or hasnt used and this map is mean as hell. Great fun.

Upvote 0