• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

death idea

symonskelly

Jun 5, 2009
i was just thinking about a really cool idea but if you dont agree just say.

basically what i was thinking was that when you die, it could play a cut scene of the specimens special attack killing you.

i.e
-stalker rips you apart
-scrake chainsaws you in half
-crawler spins you in a web and bites your head off
-flesh pound smashes you with his big arm things and just decapitates you
-gorefests slice n dice you into small pieces and starts eating you
-clot just bites into your neck and you see loads of blood splattered everywhere
-siren screams and it blows your head apart

this cut scene cannot be stopped by other players that have just killed the specimen that has killed you, it just carry's on no matter what.

what do you guys think?

i know lol, thats why i want to see this in the game, it cant be that hard because they have created a cut scene for the patriarch dieing, although it is a little glitchy, it still looks pretty kool. anybody else think this is a ood idea, i just fell it will bring abit more enjoyment to dieing, seeing the monstrocity that killed you ripping out your intestines and so forth.

Upvote 0
i just fell it will bring abit more enjoyment to dieing, seeing the monstrocity that killed you ripping out your intestines and so forth.

EWWWW... :eek:
I don't really enjoy dying to be honest. :p

Anyway, the Patriarch death thing usually triggers ZED-time, so it would have to do the same or it would just switch to third person view and if you blink you'd miss it.

Upvote 0
this is what i mean, and there can be multiple cut scenes for each specimen, post your ideas on what horrific and in-humane acts of death-ism, and hopefully tripwire may just put this in the next patch!!

some of my other ideas:

-crawler

jumps on top of you and uses its feelers to pull out your intestines through your mouth

lays eggs inside of you and the mini crawlers burst through your rib cage (alien rip off i know but its so funny)

wraps its feelers around you and tears off your limbs one by one

-scrake

walks back a few feet and throws is chainsaw at you, all you see is your player fall to the ground with no upper half of the body

takes off his mask and laughs, then sticks the chainsaw right through your stomach and rips it downwards, all of your insides just fall to the floor in a pool of blood

runs frantcally around you, jumps in the air with the chainsaw pointing downwards and jumps on top of you so the end of the chainsaw goes right into the top of your head, and splits you in half.

-stalker

goes invisible and runs behind you, thn sticks her arms through your stomach and pulls out all of the insides

jumps on top of you and start mauling your face with her sharp claws untill you die of blood loss.

-fleshpound

clamps you in place with hes arm things, laughs, and then turns them
on, ripping you to shreds

same as above but clamps your head instead

runs at you with both of the arm things in front of it, making mincemeat out of your fragile body

runs and jumps into the air above you and just lands on you, you are then flattened, and just for fun he starts hitting you with his arms

-siren

walks up to you, bites your face off.

-bloat

gets his meat cleaver and rams it down your throat

feeling hungry it just starts eating you from the head down

grabs hold of you and pukes on your head, making it melt

what you guys think? :p

Upvote 0
how bout one wear a clot does a flying head first spinning kick thing that goes right through you and rips out your abdomen.

how bout one where ninjas appear out of nowhere and start playing basketball with marilyn mansons head while you spontaneously do a barrel roll and blow up in a shower of gibs and rainbows.

i don't know if this is possible with such limited and simple AI coding but we might be able to fudge the ninja's in somewhere.

:confused:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i was just thinking about a really cool idea but if you dont agree just say.

basically what i was thinking was that when you die, it could play a cut scene of the specimens special attack killing you.

i.e
-stalker rips you apart
-scrake chainsaws you in half
-crawler spins you in a web and bites your head off
-flesh pound smashes you with his big arm things and just decapitates you
-gorefests slice n dice you into small pieces and starts eating you
-clot just bites into your neck and you see loads of blood splattered everywhere
-siren screams and it blows your head apart

this cut scene cannot be stopped by other players that have just killed the specimen that has killed you, it just carry's on no matter what.

what do you guys think?

Fleshpound Wins.
Fatality!

Upvote 0