• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Plz Help- Forced Jump Destination

D

Dragonfel666

Ok i Know how to make a jumppad, But I want to have a zombie spawn from a box from the ground.

In order to do this imma need a jumppad at the bottom with a forced destination.

Question: How to I make a forced destination for a jumppad

Jumppad Properties > Navigationpoint > ForcedPaths > 0 > PathnodeXXX

just enter the pathnode you want them to jump to where the XXX is and they will go there.

repeat for 1-3 if needed.

Do note that sometimes for god knows what reason after a path rebuild it'll decide that the pathnode you want them to jump to is now the other side of the map.

Check those forced jumps every so often.

Upvote 0
If the yellow path goes to the correct path node, that is how its meant to be so leave it alone (because the jumppad isn't just for jumping, it also forms part of the pathing network so that Zeds will choose to walk over it). If the path is going to some other node but updating paths shows that the pink jump arc is still to the correct node (never happened to me btw), then I would just delete the jumppad and make another one.

Upvote 0