• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Content!!

God damnit, i hope they come out with new content, its kind of tiring fighting the same monsters over and over, seems every wave its always the same, not that i dislike the game, but i know that if they dont come with new stuff soon people will eventually lose interest in this game.:(

all i want, and i'm shure people will agree with me, is new weapons, possibly a variety of new *final boss*and some new *mini bosses* (Skrake and flesh pound) ffs, i particularly want some new enemies! anything! make some floating flesh sacks that explode on contact or some ****! i want flying **** monsters, some monsters that fling ****, some that eat ****! ANYTHING!... i dunno, throwing some ideas, (hopefully not **** ideas):

floating specimens, some that are incredibly slow but incredibly tough, some that regenerate health, some that are unpredictable, some that are on fire, some that throw things, some that pull you towards them, some that heal others, some that run away (i dunno, does something...) some that block hallways, some that only stay indoors, some that are too big for indoors, some that can split into multiple monsters, even some generic ones, another version of the clot, either a little faster or stronger or tougher, only by a little. one that shapeshifts into other ones, some that spawn more specimens, some that go thru walls, some that enhance other specimens, some that immobilize or slow you, some that poison you, some that are nocturnal (Flashlights hurt them), some that are incredibly small (swarms of beetles or something, you'll need a flamethrower.), some that are extremely deformed, some that are headless, some that are legless, limbless, some that break apart but survive, some that only take damage from behind, some that only take damage from infront, any direction ffs, enough **** for you? i bet there's a whole bunch more that other people can think of, please tell me your ideas, so i may plagiarise them from you and then sell them all in black market. <- God i hope you dont take that last part seriously.

Last edited:
hmmm i agree but give the TWi guys a chance, im sure there working there socks off on some nice stuff whilst everyones *****ing on the forums :( although an exploding Zed would be cool, i duno kinda like a bloat except really fat and hes full o nitro glycerin, and explodes when he hits you or a physical prop, and takes a lot of shots to blow up/has a sweet spot. i suggest he be spherical with pudgey limbs and when within range rolls towards you, it will take many rounds to explode him, ergo it would encourage teamwork as it would be easier/encouraged/nesacery to get the team to lure him into rolling towards walls or props and exploding. (i would love this to be implemented and im so enthused im going to do some concepts ^^)

Upvote 0
hmmm i agree but give the TWi guys a chance, im sure there working there socks off on some nice stuff whilst everyones *****ing on the forums :( although an exploding Zed would be cool, i duno kinda like a bloat except really fat and hes full o nitro glycerin, and explodes when he hits you or a physical prop, and takes a lot of shots to blow up/has a sweet spot. i suggest he be spherical with pudgey limbs and when within range rolls towards you, it will take many rounds to explode him, ergo it would encourage teamwork as it would be easier/encouraged/nesacery to get the team to lure him into rolling towards walls or props and exploding. (i would love this to be implemented and im so enthused im going to do some concepts ^^)

from your description i drew a quick sketch:

http://killingfloor.eu/Joomla/images/stories/zombies/bloat.png

Upvote 0
Floating monsters huh? How about those floating pumpkin guys from the original Doom? The red or brown ones would be perfect (Preferably the red ones).

ah yeah, lost souls, classic ****. i love the doom series, i hope they also come out with another doom. OR ELSE I WILL KEEP ON TRIPPIN' BALLS!!
*BLEHBLEMNGBLEHGG*

Upvote 0
Gorefasts and such on Hard are fast enough to be "fast" in my book. And adding a lot of ranged specimens would make the game feel too much like Doom. ESPECIALLY a flying ranged one...

Of course, seeing as how we have a "Final boss monster" that has the two final boss monster weapons from Doom (Cyberdemon's Rocket Launcher, Spider Mastermind's Chaingun!), I'd say Tripwire took lessons from the great classics...

Upvote 0
Gorefasts and such on Hard are fast enough to be "fast" in my book. And adding a lot of ranged specimens would make the game feel too much like Doom. ESPECIALLY a flying ranged one...

Of course, seeing as how we have a "Final boss monster" that has the two final boss monster weapons from Doom (Cyberdemon's Rocket Launcher, Spider Mastermind's Chaingun!), I'd say Tripwire took lessons from the great classics...

thats the POINT, you see, my whole secret malicious plan is to destroy the base idea of killing floor, and turn it into the next DOOM

Upvote 0
make some floating flesh sacks that explode on contact or some ****!

I dunno about sacks of any kind, but my sentiments exactly. Flying enemies would be cool..? I think flying ones might get down right annoying now that I think about it but it would change things up. Depends on how their behavior was programmed I guess.

Upvote 0
I dunno about sacks of any kind, but my sentiments exactly. Flying enemies would be cool..? I think flying ones might get down right annoying now that I think about it but it would change things up. Depends on how their behavior was programmed I guess.

my idea was some kind of torso like, organic flesh sack filled with explosive gases lighter than air, they would be almost or just as gross as the bloat, floating about and bobbing slowly after you, they would be a lesser enemy, probably as easy to kill as a crawler, same or less amout of health. way slower might i add, they are like balloons. they're advantage would be that they would be quite silent and small enough, obviously they could float and somewhat fly, like a kamikaze form of specimen.

think of they're behaviour as the Cacodemon of Doom3

Upvote 0
Firebug

Firebug

i'd also love to see some other weapon for the firebug, i hate the fact that the flamethrower uses up 9/10 of your total weight, your stuck with a large and heavy redundant flamethrower with one maybe enough space for an extra pistol.

maybe they could add a flaregun for more choice, i'm happy enough that the support class has two choices for shotguns, but the firebug and commando have only one weapon choice for they're perk. the berzerker has a knife, machete, axe and chainsaw, he has enough choice. so does the sharpshooter, with his handcannons, winchester, and crossbow, (tho i'd like to have an actual sniper rifle :)) the support has two shotguns, meh. and i see that the commando might get an assault rifle later on. we need another weapon for the firebug.

Upvote 0