• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Headshot Mapping

Electrocuuute

Grizzled Veteran
May 17, 2009
I thought that it'd be a great help to the community if we tried to put together a visual guide for critical headshots.

What I mean is, take pictures of each specimen, point out where to aim to hit it's critical headshot box, and post it here.
I know a lot of people have trouble getting headshots on some specimens and this would be nice.

I thought that it'd be a great help to the community if we tried to put together a visual guide for critical headshots.

What I mean is, take pictures of each specimen, point out where to aim to hit it's critical headshot box, and post it here.
I know a lot of people have trouble getting headshots on some specimens and this would be nice.

Ya know, it's kinda sad that you need to know a specific spot to aim to get a 'headshot'. The term SHOULD be fairily self-explanatory. Help us out with those hitboxes, devs!

Upvote 0