• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Run away, shoot. Run, away, shoot.

The best bit is some of those retards using levelling maps wont even realise perks have been disabled and will keep using them. Keep an eye for them on the server browser and see if people are still using them.
There seems to be one running KF-PerkLevelingUltra, and while it doesn't say in the perk screen that perk levelling is disabled perhaps it just doesn't log the stats with the server.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OH NOES!! :eek: TEAMWORK AND COMMUNICATION!!! HOW HORRIBLE! NOW US SOCIALLY AWKWARD IDIOTS CAN'T GO OFF AND PRETEND TO BE AWESOME CUZ WE'LL JUST PWNT BY TEH FLESHPOUNDORZ AND BE TURNED INTO SCRAKE CAKEZ!

ROFL... hahahahaha...

Just an addendum... scrakes are the baddest guys now... they don't die with 2 doublecannon shotgun blasts to the chest anymore... and they get really angry when you do it the first time...

Upvote 0
The best bit is some of those retards using levelling maps wont even realise perks have been disabled and will keep using them. Keep an eye for them on the server browser and see if people are still using them.

Unfortunately if you have "perks enabled" on on your browser filter, they won't show up (at least I haven't seen any since the update).

That's a good thing, I only say 'unfortunately' because the idea of cheaters grinding away for hours for naught makes me laugh.

I guess there's another downside: all the people that play the game just to increase numbers will be trying to meta-game their way to increasing those numbers as quickly as possible on normal servers where people just want to play the game. I see people on my (friendly fire) server stabbing people and then healing them. I warn them to stop, obviously, but lots of people do it before I warn them. Presumably, before this update, all the compulsive grinders would have just gotten to max level in everything and then gotten bored and quit, which would have left the community healthier, IMO.

An awesome update, though.

Upvote 0

and then join in and just laugh over voice while they all go "why are my perks not leveling?"

course, all leveling servers seem to have dried up already. server owners are smart. though, i'll see one eventually. should be a good laugh.

Presumably, before this update, all the compulsive grinders would have just gotten to max level in everything and then gotten bored and quit, which would have left the community healthier, IMO.

imo if you don't even make that an option then the grinders won't even buy the game or find it fun enough to try to get their level up in normal games

Last edited:
Upvote 0
wound up on a perkleveling server yesterday and saw some quotes like

"WTF my perks arent raising!"
"Then why are we doing this !!?"

i laughed until my sides hurt.

Whatever you do, don't tell them why. Let them grind for weeks straight until they either figure out why or get bored and quit. It'll lead to a better experience for the rest of us if they're off grinding away on some server by themselves.

Upvote 0