• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Editing a skin will not let you get online

-Less flamethrower recoil that isn't as ridiculous.
hm, it's not that ridiculous.
-Quite a few skin replacments.
there are barely any better skins (skins = textures) in any other game on the market. Good luck
-Better weapon statistics.
so the specimen know who they are dealing with!
-Smarter AI.
they ate a lot brains meanwhile. They have to be smarter by now, that's true!

smiley_emoticons_opa_boese2.gif

Im feeding the troll but however.

1. You've obviously never played with the flamethrower, it has huge amounts of recoil which is uncontrollable, even with a gentle "tap" of the mouse button will make it shoot up.

2. I guess you haven't ever played a decent game such as Counterstrike source then, there are over a thousand skin replacements for that game, and about 70% of them are made by really talented people. Now stop talking out your arse.

3. Let me rephrase that for you captain spacajack. BETTER WEPUN STATS LIEK DAMARGE AND REKUYLE KTHX.

The bullpup is underpowered to hell, the 9mm does more damage than it.
The flamethrower is underpowered with the insane recoil that it has.
The LAW is underpowered with a few hit detection issues.

4. Wow you're a funny one aren't you, Did momma drop you on your little head a few too many times as a baby? - If you haven't noticed which im sure you haven't. The AI in KF are really stupid and predictable, they don't try to ambush you or sidestep into you or idle around and "rage" when you come in view.

Upvote 0
Im feeding the troll but however.

1. You've obviously never played with the flamethrower, it has huge amounts of recoil which is uncontrollable, even with a gentle "tap" of the mouse button will make it shoot up.

2. I guess you haven't ever played a decent game such as Counterstrike source then, there are over a thousand skin replacements for that game, and about 70% of them are made by really talented people. Now stop talking out your arse.

3. Let me rephrase that for you captain spacajack. BETTER WEPUN STATS LIEK DAMARGE AND REKUYLE KTHX.

The bullpup is underpowered to hell, the 9mm does more damage than it.
The flamethrower is underpowered with the insane recoil that it has.
The LAW is underpowered with a few hit detection issues.

4. Wow you're a funny one aren't you, Did momma drop you on your little head a few too many times as a baby? - If you haven't noticed which im sure you haven't. The AI in KF are really stupid and predictable, they don't try to ambush you or sidestep into you or idle around and "rage" when you come in view.

This game is amazing the way it is, especially when you take into account the size of the team working on it.

Can't TWI just release some official skin packs with mere likenesses of the most wanted characters? Y'know, Luke Dukem and Craig Bluefield(Duke Nukem and Chris Redfiled ;D) or something like that. Hell, make more original characters that fit various action hero cliches if that's what it takes, just try and get more skins on the go please! I just hope we hear news about this soon.....but I can expect some waiting, since there are probably other issues that need addressing first

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0