• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Just curious, but are these or can they be server side, and set to a relay, like maps?
I would love to compile all of the weapon download links for ease of use once the bugs have been worked out and everything is working fine.

Also what the bugger I need to use an OBJ file
you need Blender or googlesketch up , Maya or 3DS Max Studios they can import the OBJ format

Upvote 0
Once again, error :(
The compile-windows loads for 5 seconds, it then says:
General Protection Fault!
History: Appinit
Exiting due to error
did you delete all the broken mod's files then put in the new ones? because I put all the animations - Textures so-on into their files & then put all the system files in the system file including the 2 bat files I ran the compile .bat in the system folder & it worked but have you tried that?...

Upvote 0
Hello everyone, I have implemented a weapon from one of the original u2k4 packs. Its a slow firing machine pistol with a silencer. I was looking through some stuff looking for a solution to the problem i have with the sniper scope and i came across this weapon pack. It only took me about an hour to put this together so the other two weapons will be released over the next few days.

Sorrow i did fix the custom sound so the sniper rifle will have your sound when finished.

There may be small problems with the machinepistol as i didn't double check it and it dosn't have an aim mode but it's still a nice break from the original weapons.

ALL LINKS HAVE BEEN REMOVED DUE TO UNFORESEEN ISSUES

Last edited:
Upvote 0
StrikerRIPWare I would like to learn to create meshes in Blender & how to animate them

Ok first thing is just to be able to model with ease. Ideally you should be able to create almost anything you want before you animate so lets work on that first. To start just make a block gun nothing special just a handle barrel and clip.

Things You Need To Know:
A = select / deselect all
E = Extrude
B = Box select
Tab = Edit Mode
R = Rotate
S = Scale
Space = Create (this will open up a menu that lets you create 3D assets)
Ctrl + (A button) = Uniform (Scales Rotates or Extrudes based on the grid)
G = Grab (This will allow you to move anything currently selected)
Mouse Wheel Click = Align (if you click down the mouse wheel and move the mouse in a direction while scaling or extruding it will only do so along that axis)

First when you load up blender select the cube by right clicking on it.
All selections will be done with either right click or the box tool.

Once you've selected it press tab, this will put you into edit mode.
Once in edit mode press a this will deselect the points.
Then press b this will enter box select mode, move the mouse so the bottom points are inside then left click.

If all the points turn yellow they've been selected.
After selecting the points you want to use the extrude tool by pressing e.
It will bring up a drop down and you want to click on region.
Then just pull the mouse downward to make the handle.

When completed do the same for the right side of the cube to create the barrel.
After you've created a barrel you want to make the clip.
Press Space and it will bring up another drop down menu.
Highlight add>Mesh>Cube and click.
If you press a to deselect everything and then press shift + mousewheelclick it will allow you to pan the view.

Find the cube and use the extrude tool to create the clip.
Once your done with that you will want to scale the width correctly.
To do this press 3 on the numpad, the select the clip and any parts of the gun you want to be thinner.
Then press S and then y this will scale allong the y axis.

When scaled correctly you have a block gun.
Really unimpressive i know but now you know all the tools you need to create more detailed meshes.
Remember to break you models into small parts and creat them one by one then put it all together.

If there are any more questions just pm me.

Upvote 0
well in answer to your question about the combo rifle I just think that it would be good for when you need to reload half way through a wave you have a secondary fire so the zombies don't kill you because you have a fast backup weapon-SMG

Well then, replace the entire SMG with an extended magazine for the rifle. Now it's much smaller, quicker to reload, only requires one kind of ammo, and is easier to program in.

Upvote 0