• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Michael Jackson Dead

I still find it hard to believe he's dead, it was so sudden.

"Bad" was the first LP I bought with my own money, parents already had Thriller. At the time MJ was the king of cool for me and friends.

Sadly it was all downhill from that point... RIP Michael.

And regarding the 'make fun' dont worry, the photoshoppers are already hard at work :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
And regarding the 'make fun' dont worry, the photoshoppers are already hard at work :rolleyes:

I couldn't really sleep last night after one guy I know gave me a link to a 4chan thread about the event.

Long story short, I spent next five hours laughing uncontrollably.

Nevertheless, RIP MJ. So far you've been one of the few pop artists which music is actually decent (in my ears).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Damn, I always loved his music. :(

I always seemed to wonder why everybody instantly bought the whole pedophile thing.
Nobody was able to prove it. And of course Michael didn't fit the regular Joe-profile, but that doesn't make him a pedophile or anything.

It just makes me sad how sick this society is. And that I can't see him at the O2 Arena.

Keep it rocking up there and rest in peace Wacko Jacko, you deserve it!

Upvote 0
Do you know the movie Infamous?
If children make accusations like that, people don't see a reason to doubt them. Especially if the accusations are explicit. Because hey, where else would they've got it from. They're kids after all.

Now, I can't say if he did it or not. He certainly was weird enough to may have done it, but that could also be the reason that he was picked for the scam, if it was one...

What's certain is that a great artist died with him. Even if you didn't like his work or him, you have to admit that. So R.I.P.

Upvote 0
I always seemed to wonder why everybody instantly bought the whole pedophile thing.
Nobody was able to prove it. And of course Michael didn't fit the regular Joe-profile, but that doesn't make him a pedophile or anything.

People will allways assume that a man charged with something is guildty as charged, lest he can prove otherwise, that's just how it works in reality.

In the case of Jacko though, that's a tough one, his accusors where hardly credible, they could easilly just be trying to shake him down for money, but then on the other hand, this whole creepy "modern day Peter-Pan" theme Jacko had going definately suggests he could have been into that sort of thing.. we may never know for sure, unless something incriminating is found and made public in his home.

Upvote 0