• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

im buying the xbox 360 version of ro:hos

ForgottenHero

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 31, 2006
think the 360 version will come out at the same time as the pc version?

there really is a shortage of "realistic" fps/tps on consoles. and now ww2 is wide open for the taking in console land.

my gaming pc died and i hate the pc hardware scam tbh. i don't find the k/m comfortable anymore. but its the mods i hate the most about pc gaming. sure some are good but i can't stand the fact when i want to play red orchestra, most of the maps are changed and i have to d/l "cool" additions for an hour or more. i don't like these new user created maps that they think is "cool".

i want stock maps made by professionals and i'll happly pay for new map packs after release.

my gaming pc died and i hate the pc hardware scam tbh.

What scam?

if your pc "died", chances only one part has failed. Hell, chances are nothing has "died" and you just need to format your hard drive.

I fail to see how consoles are cheaper than PC's

There are only 3 components that need to be semi regularly upgraded, RAM, processor and G-Card. And very occasionally the motherboard, such as when PCI-E cards came out, but thats like once every 6 years.

I bought my dual core 3 years ago for

Upvote 0
Consoles don't have technical BS to deal with. You pop in a game, it runs, and unless its a piece of crap like Madden 09, the chances of crashes are slim to none. That's the beauty of consoles over PCs for gaming: much easier to deal with and yes, a regular X360 is cheaper than getting a new GPU, CPU and RAM that are about middle-range. And the "conspiracy theories" if you will about developers making games for consoles and forgetting about PCs are ridiculous. If you have a decent PC there's no reason a good quality cross-platform game can't run well. PS3s are getting a price drop soon, plus you get a blu-ray player with them. I own both and my previous two Playstations never broke up to the end of their use by me. I'm confident the PS3 will give me the same performance. My Xbox has died, but really it was most likely a simple fix that could have been done at home but I didn't want to void any warranty I had...I got the same Xbox back in about a week after sending it off.

Last edited:
Upvote 0