• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Perk reset?

So I was up all night playing killing floor on solo mode to level up on berserker. i get on level 4 and half of level 5. I decided to go to sleep. I get on in the morning my berserker is back on level 3 as it was before i started playing. is this some type of error or does solo mode not work with perks?

So I was up all night playing killing floor on solo mode to level up on berserker. i get on level 4 and half of level 5. I decided to go to sleep. I get on in the morning my berserker is back on level 3 as it was before i started playing. is this some type of error or does solo mode not work with perks?

... Have u seen how many this kind of posts this forum is filled already? Read them for help, this is like 25th exact same thread; perk reset. Yes, this seems to be a "big" problem here, but it sure gets fixed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

This has happened to me, My medic was level 5 and now it is 3.

Where is the fix for this bug?.

I leveled medic to level 5, 3 times.

Upvote 0
Well, I fixed it earlier. Unfortunately there was an issue with Steam and Killing Floor which has caused many users to be unable to progress. You will have to restart your progress from whatever point it's at. We're terribly sorry for this mistake and any frustration it has caused, but it has been fixed.

Thx Xie, this fixed many ppls problem with progressing

Upvote 0