• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
I did what it said in the readme, but I don't see any mutators :S

I put all the files in "system" in "/Steam/steamapps/common/killingfloor/system/"
I put snipermut folder in "/Steam/steamapps/common/killingfloor/", and "/Steam/steamapps/common/killingfloor/kfmod/classes", just to be sure.
I put the files in "Texutres" in "/Steam/steamapps/common/killingfloor/textures/"
I put the files in "Animations" in "/Steam/steamapps/common/killingfloor/Animations/"

:S

I did the same, I'm sorry but the installation instructions are pretty vague.
Can somebody tell me how to get this to work?
I really wanted to try this mutator.

Upvote 0
Apologizes everyone there was an issue with the release (as you may have noticed) I was just trying to get a release out before i left yesterday and in my haste i screwed up a few things.

To edit the .ini file you need to find where the editpackages entries are and add EditPackage=SniperMut at the bottom of the entry list (its important that you put it at the bottom or it will give you an error).

A new release will be out sometime tomorrow with a .bat file that fixes everything but if you know enough about it to fix it by your self by all means go ahead.

Upvote 0
My compile aborted due to some missing staticmesh.

Warning: Failed to load 'MyModels': Can't find file for package 'MyModels'
Warning: Failed to load 'SniperMut.u': Can't find file for package 'MyModels'
Warning: Failed loading package: Can't find file for package 'MyModels'

seems you forgot a package?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Some strange errors occured to me too, the compile.bat had some errors.

I've attached some files I believe log errors, I hope they will help you fight this error!
(BTW, when this is working correctly, how do we obtain the sniper? Pickup? do we spawn with it?)
(also; it's a mutator in the mutator menu, right?)

PS: the errors are talking about something called "mymodels"

Attachments

• UCC.log
    4.9 KB · Views: 0
  • StdOut.log
    2.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0

I've attached some files I believe log errors, I hope they will help you fight this error!
(BTW, when this is working correctly, how do we obtain the sniper? Pickup? do we spawn with it?)

Sorry once again its getting late and i keep messing things up i re uploaded a version that should fix the errors.

Upvote 0
Oh come the hell on. That damn site is bombarding me with fricking viruses. :/ Crappy site is crappy.

Could someone who can actually access that crappy site without getting attacked by virsus upload it to megaupload or something?

Theres nothing wrong with that site if your getting viruses there its because you already have tracking cookies leaching your pc and before you freak out a pop up is not always a virus so run a scan before you post that ****.

Upvote 0
Deleted the original mutator that was in the folder, and re-compiled it worked.

After you reload it, the arms and gun move forward and you can see the inside of the left arm. No ironsights. Reload is a little slow-looking. But otherwise. Looks good. Hard to shoot it without ironsights though .xD And the ammo is fricken expensive. D=

Upvote 0
Deleted the original mutator that was in the folder, and re-compiled it worked.

After you reload it, the arms and gun move forward and you can see the inside of the left arm. No ironsights. Reload is a little slow-looking. But otherwise. Looks good. Hard to shoot it without ironsights though .xD And the ammo is fricken expensive. D=

Yeah it is kind of in beta stage at the moment, eventually it will have a 5round clip and a scope site. I will attempt to fix the reload animation too.

This was just to let people know where I'm at and to iron out all the problems that were previously experienced the past few days.

Edit: I am now going to sleep any further problems/questions will be delt with in the morning. Thank You and goodnight.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

thanks for the up-load

Upvote 0