• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mutator Idea: Bribe the zombies!!

I say it both ways, seriously and as a joke, I mean, it's a mutator, just like the huge heads in UT2004, is not like you are gonna play with it all day, but it should be fun from time to time, you cxan make zombie wars... if you can afford it =P

huge heads = fair on those who cant aim, and can atleast enjoy a headshot on flying ninjas.

throw money at a fleshpound = Fleshpound says, "what is money? WTF!!! You throw this green stuff and coins at me! *Fedorov dies at seeing a red light*"

Upvote 0
ZEDs must respond with a low-pitched version of the "Money, money, money" taunt if they accept your indecent proposal.:p

Aside from sirens and stalkers.

Sirens need to have some sort of orgasm clip played in order to instantly gain the attention of virtually everyone on the map.

Sirens need something out of Monty pythons quest for the holy grail...not sure what though..

Upvote 0
I've thought of that idea before myself. Sometimes jokingly I throw money at large hordes of zombies, haha.

I think for a lower price instead of getting zombies to attack other zombies, you should be able to simply redirect them at your teammates. Just make a custom level with loads of cash around and wala, players fight each other in zombie wars.

Upvote 0