• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Smack Em Back! Mutator

goto system folder, find killingfloor.ini, find the line [Engine.GameEngine], put under it, "ServerPackages=SmackEmBack". To play it online.

THX pal, I will try it, thanks for your great mod, however, how about smack2, it didn't work because I press it (I set the button just like you mention on the post) then nothing happen, there is only smack is work

Last edited:
Upvote 0
However, this mod need to be automatically downloaded for client because it only works for the people who have this mutator...

Let's say the admin have this mod, only the admin can use smack,even other player set the button, We have tried every way, we still can't get this thing work for all player on server. can you fix it please??

Upvote 0
Cheetah, can you make a mod which turns FF damage around so the teammate doesn't receive the damage but the shooter does, or have it distributed between in 50/50?

yes please. I once kept being knived by this one idiot and the admins thought I was just spouting bs to get him kicked. The FF system doesn't work. Reverse damage has to be implemented to stop retards like this.

OR keep the current system but add reverse damage. so if you attack someone you damage them but you do MORE damage to yourself in the process.

Upvote 0