• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Crashing/Graphical Issue ( Game Unplayable )

Garrick

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 10, 2009
Chesterfield
Hi there, first off love the game loads of fun great work tripwire! :)

but im unable to play it atm because of this problem i keep getting, basically whenever i try and play the game after a while ( random times but mostly within 0-10 mins of playing ) my game just freezes from anywhere up to 10 seconds to 1 minute then when it comes back all the textures are all over the screen and i mean like they are completely screwed up all over the place bits of code etc, im not sure whats going on my drivers are the latest from the Nvidia website.

Heres my DxDiag File:
View attachment DxDiag.txt

And heres my Killing Floor Log:
View attachment KillingFloor.log

Any help or support would be greatly appreciated thanks :)

hi :) so i put a table fan to my pc and have tried it again a couple of times but im still getting the problem,

i took a good look at the textures which keep messing up over my screen and alot of them have actual writing i believe game code as such, to get the idea it looks alot like the matrix movie if u can picture that effect where everything turns into text but with a black background im gonna try getting a different graphics card possibly a lower specced one to see what happens there any recommendations? thanks for any help

Upvote 0
Download Riva Tuner and open its temperature display screen. If you just close the game and check the temperature afterwards it might already have cooled down again. Especially if you check it in the BIOS. With Riva Tuner you get a graph that shows when the temperature was how high.

Post your max temperature here.

It definately sounds like a over-heating issue though. Just to be sure.

Upvote 0