• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Smack Em Back! Mutator

TheBlackCheetah

Grizzled Veteran
May 25, 2009
I am making a mutator called Smack Em Back where you got melee that could smack your nasty surrounding clots away because they are so puny and you are so big why not use your english muscle and give em 'the clap ' eh? Even the big bad fleshpound or the nasty low life patriarch will back up from the back hand of your serious superior slapping.Might add in a super power punch every minute where you could cause your local scrake to believe in the wings he once had...

Last edited:
[url]http://www.savefile.com/files/2128560[/URL]

Get Ready to smack the living (dead, angry or soon to be dead) daylights out of specimen with Smack Em mutator test!

Add all files to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor\System

find C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor\System\user.ini and add these binds to any letter or key:
smack|

smack2|

^
^
^
The two binds are seperate and must be add at the front the lines if there are binds on the keys you desired, here is a example:

E=smack|Use
F=smack2|VoiceTalk
Enjoy the test and comment!

Upvote 0
bah. at least this is logical to use. in L4D you smack away zombies CONSTANTLY because they run at you so fast. in KF the smacking would only realistically be used as way to get those damn clots off of you when they surround you.

say, you get surrounded. 90% of the time you're screwed if you don't have a chainsaw. but say you were able to do a rifle bash or something that swiped a bunch of them out of the way (but did little dmg to avoid abuse).

Upvote 0
It's logical, unless you like...explode like smack2 does. o_O It like, explodes you or something. XD Nonetheless,fun. But you should fix the whole screenforward thing. Gets a little annoying. o.o

The explode you can disable in config file, I just added it for the stupidity, but the screen forward I can't add animation to the screen showing you hit them so I thought I use screenshake and Yes I have played Left 4 Dead, and seen its videos, gameplays, how can I not know whats in it and I called myself zombie hunter? I did the mutator because its more logical its use is realistic, the clots are skiny anorexic women who are as light as my fingers, I should be able to "smack em back" and say "sod off ya skinny minny" and as they get bigger fatter the harder they can be pushed, but still even a fleshpound will step alittle from your once again superior smacking.

Upvote 0
It's not logical to knock back things that are running at you trying to kill you? :)

no, but it gets boring after a while is what im trying to imply. L4D requires you to do non-stop smacking or you won't stay alive. making it from a strategic move into a necessary move. Whereas the only real neccesary thing you have to do in KF is... fire your gun? I like having options.

but still even a fleshpound will step alittle from your once again superior smacking.

lol, i dunno. fleshpounds are pretty ripped. That's like richard simmons trying to push arnold schwarchenagger.

That's like a squirtle trying to push a charizard.

That's like mega-man trying to push optimus prime.

That's like toilet paper trying to push a dumpster.

okay i'll stop while i still have my sanity.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
lol, i dunno. Fleshpounds are pretty ripped. That's like richard simmons trying to push arnold schwarchenagger.

Okay i'll stop while i still have my sanity.

they cant handle the simple pimping in my little slapping baby, them pounds be coming all rough and tough but they gonna get enough of the stuff i will up yeh yeh, yall cant handle the knuckle side of my knuckle slapwich, i slap so hard i could headshot a whore in dominatrix clothing yep.

Reactions: omarfw
Upvote 0
no, but it gets boring after a while is what im trying to imply. L4D requires you to do non-stop smacking or you won't stay alive. making it from a strategic move into a necessary move. Whereas the only real neccesary thing you have to do in KF is... fire your gun? I like having options.

lol, i dunno. fleshpounds are pretty ripped. That's like richard simmons trying to push arnold schwarchenagger.

okay i'll stop while i still have my sanity.

lol yeah. i think fleshpounds are heavy as a goddamn tank. how u can smack em back lol

Upvote 0
they cant handle the simple pimping in my little slapping baby, them pounds be coming all rough and tough but they gonna get enough of the stuff i will up yeh yeh, yall cant handle the knuckle side of my knuckle slapwich, i slap so hard i could headshot a whore in dominatrix clothing yep.

i lol'ed so hard. the day i see you *****slap a fleshpound and come back with all four appendages, i'll chop off my *** and feed it to goats.

and think about it realistically. IT'S AN 8 FOOT TALL NAKED BEAST MAN THING WITH GRINDING EQUIPMENT FOR HANDS. DO YOU THINK YOU CAN SHOVE THAT SORT OF THING? xD

Last edited:
Upvote 0