• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-Gladiator_Beta2 :)

Basic_Infantry

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
Myerstown, PA
Fixed trader issue......no one gets stuck anymore!

Added small defendable fort with weapon and money cache inside, door must be unwelded before you can use it or get in! BE CAREFUL

Numerous lighting, pathing and general prettiness fixes, LOL

Size:2.43 MB

Link:
[url]http://files.filefront.com/KF+Gladiator+Beta27z/;13894162;/fileinfo.html[/URL]

Screens:

Shot00002-1.jpg

Shot00001-3.jpg

Shot00000-4.jpg

very bad idea from a box in the center of the arena. It was easy to play on a sophisticated level. Please remove it. card has become like a bunch of objects and to have all the same small plot. :) Flew down to the arena and all tezhe zombies roam. and here in the arena box? Thanks in advance

p.s helicopter can strike, ostensibly, we crashed and it is not clear as it appeared at all, you can only guess, I am sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
Upvote 0
very bad idea from a box in the center of the arena. It was easy to play on a sophisticated level. Please remove it. card has become like a bunch of objects and to have all the same small plot. :) Flew down to the arena and all tezhe zombies roam. and here in the arena box? Thanks in advance

p.s helicopter can strike, ostensibly, we crashed and it is not clear as it appeared at all, you can only guess, I am sorry for my bad english

So you don't want the armory? I need something to draw players to the arena floor and am open to suggestions. Players tend to just run around the top in a circle...... I have no problem removing it but some suggestions on what to place that will draw the players down are needed :) Input is greatly appreciated!

Upvote 0
We are looking forward to the new version! This unfortunately did not take the players, all from outside the box in the center :(... And so, the card immediately fell in love:) with the burning helicopter could be implemented? it would not be a bad idea crashed flying trimming and then the same hearth escaped from the laboratory of zombies:) so to say the background map:)

Upvote 0
Good Ideas working on map right now so throw em out at me :cool:
Criticism is always perceived negatively, so what is it? You have to build a well, we criticize and look for errors, this does not mean that someone is attacked you! IMHO box in the center even with the streetlights is ridiculous! where you saw the box in the arena? IMHO it does not need

Upvote 0
Criticism is always perceived negatively, so what is it? You have to build a well, we criticize and look for errors, this does not mean that someone is attacked you! IMHO box in the center even with the streetlights is ridiculous! where you saw the box in the arena? IMHO it does not need

I think you have it wrong, I in no way feel attacked:confused: I'm happy for the input and am using ideas as we speak. The box is already gone! This is an old Arena before the zeds it was being excavated and restored. Your team has been stranded and must hold out. Lights are there so previous workers could see. Scaffolding, crates and such are from previous occupants :)

Upvote 0
pretty nice map, but if you keep that little fort in the middle make the door even with the rest of the fort its kind of weird that the door is taller than the fort. Also add in some music seems a bit too quiet with no music :D

Yeah it's still beta not everything is right yet, LOL... took fort out was not right as you said. I'm just adding a very small building down below with a heavily sealed door that houses a bunch of goodies! I will add some music later :)

Upvote 0

Because of my bad English I know common used expression very few, I worried about I misunderstood, I do not think he hates criticism. Doesn't 'throw them out to me' means 'give me them'?

Upvote 0
i really like this idea, great work.

so far i found that players can use the sandbangs that is around the center box to jump into it without unwelding the door, as suggested above i would also say make the walls higher.. or remove the sand bags. but great idea for a map, keep it coming.

Thanks its currently undergoing a refit, LOL should soon be ready :)

Upvote 0