• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-Stranded-Remix

bugislive

Grizzled Veteran
May 20, 2009
This is my REMIX version of my Stranded map. things i included. "another Gun trader, remove the ability to jump on logs to get on top of the shack, helicopters animation leaving you "STRANDED", removed cash, added random item spawns, added better Zombie spawns, also added bushes to map to give it more of a WOW he just popped out at me out of nowhere effect. HOPE U LIKE. :) MAP LINK http://www.thekillingcrew.com//request.php?67

**i chose to have 2 versions of this map cause the original STRANDED is a bit easier and with the REMIX version was intended to be Harder.**

b_560x95.png

kf1.jpg

kf2.jpg

kf3.jpg

kf4.jpg

http://www.thekillingcrew.com//request.php?67

Last edited:
Reactions: Paramecium
Anyone else think this map is as hard as hell post Patch 4? Man I love it now its so hard. Only map that reminds me of RO were you naturally get forced to retreat as the amount of mobs from all directions squeeze you into the camp. And sh!t if you dont kill the sirens before they enter the camp its pure hell. tough as nuts this map. I love it even more post patch.

Upvote 0
If people don't want music, they can simply set the music volume slider in the options menu to zero. It's not necessary to make two completely separate maps.

Agreed mine is set to zero so dont waste resource creating 2. For some reason when ever I fire up KF I also fire up Kreator's Hordes of Chaos cd. It awesome music to kill to and the first song of the cd starts with the best riff I've heard in the last 12 months. Amazing riff.

Upvote 0
Agreed mine is set to zero so dont waste resource creating 2. For some reason when ever I fire up KF I also fire up Kreator's Hordes of Chaos cd. It awesome music to kill to and the first song of the cd starts with the best riff I've heard in the last 12 months. Amazing riff.

for me its Master's Hammer or Maniac Butcher.

Upvote 0
I enjoyed this map. The setting was believable, and the map is tough as hell.

About Wave 4/7 though, frames BOMBED on us. Multiple people reported a big drop in FPS when we were defending the wood pile. I'm not sure why this is, because the level is fairly small and not that complex.

Anyways, good map, great concept, but it feels like it has some performance issues.

Upvote 0
I enjoyed this map. The setting was believable, and the map is tough as hell.

About Wave 4/7 though, frames BOMBED on us. Multiple people reported a big drop in FPS when we were defending the wood pile. I'm not sure why this is, because the level is fairly small and not that complex.

Anyways, good map, great concept, but it feels like it has some performance issues.

Hello this is the Map Creator curious how man guys are u playing on my map cause i was running my map on my laptop with a 8600 card and it runs good. its intended to run with default player count. What kind of video cards are you using?

Upvote 0