• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra habits

Ive been playing RO for about 5 years, during this 5 years ive learned how freakin stupid the avarage pubbie is. However it is one of my eternal habits to get so frustrated by the incompotence of those people, it literally makes me angry.
Now I am not talking about someone who just sucks, I am ok with it, we all sucked at some point :D. I am talking about people who have absolutly no idea where they are or what they are doing - sometimes I believe they do not even realize they are on a computer!
So my RO habit is to get angry and frustrated in a public game when I know that those retards are a fact of life.
(Like those whom you go tanking with and when a tank is infront of you, zero range, they decide to turn the turret the other way.)

Upvote 0
1. It's never my fault even if i drive a tank straight into a enemy minefield while the commander and gunner are telling me to stop. it's always the other persons fault. because my team mates are stupid f*** and couldn't understand the simplest of orders because wouldn't know tactics if they stuck it up their a**!

2. Talk trash. I always talk trash to the nicest of people because they are all a bunch of sad n00bs looking to get owned by me.

3. Pretend im tough, challenge a bunch of russians to a fight outside the "volga"

4. Talk too much! so much my teammates mute me and when they find out i am a pro at this game they have muted me! It's like i made my own radio and I talk constantly, now who in the hell would listen to that?? ME THATS WHO. I talk in my deepest voice so no one can understand a dammed word I'm saying but atleat i will be same from the PEEDOS!!!

5. teamkill accidently. It isnt my fault the bloody n00b ran straight into my PTARD anti tank rifle? Now is it! Hell No!

Upvote 0
- Looking at the stats after allmost every kill I make.
- Getting frustrated and calling teamplayers 'Lemmings' when they once again run into a haze of MG fire. Instead of making a flank movement towards the objective.
- Putting my head closer to the monitor when I can't seem to hit that enemy very far far away with my rifle.
- hipshotting instead of using the bayo when approaching enemy from behind.

Upvote 0
I make myself repeat 'I'm playing RO, I'm playing RO, I'm playing RO' for about 10 seconds when I load up to break me of my regular FPS habits.

Also shut the windows to the apartment so don't get the police coming, usually jack the sound up as sound is so important. It always is, but even more in RO. :D. Also good for keeping the 'f*** f*** f***' comments from traveling when keeping ahead of tracers on a run for that cover.

T.

Upvote 0
hehe, i dont have much unusual habits other than the occational IRL ducking when recieving surprise fire, but my friend tried out the game for the first time the other week and i had cranked up the volume quite high...

lets just say i was impressed that he didnt soil his pants, so scared he was...
he was ducking in the chair, screaming out loud, holding his breath to shoot, crawling most everywhere...

loved it... hehehe

Upvote 0