• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO:HOS is dying

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you really think about it, everyday that goes by without more information or any hint at a real release date is costing the ROHOS community dearly. The ROOST community has taken a huge hit so far this summer and those people are supposed to be the foundation of the ROHOS community. The more they leave, the weaker the foundation of ROHOS will be.

Suggestion: Release Christmas '09 and announce that like, mid-June ;)

Upvote 0
helmets flying off when shot is already in DH - you can even shoot a helmet off without killing the wearer if you do it just right (and he doesn't flinch) :D

Awesome! When I played the beta the first day it was released many years ago, I was really impressed with the helmets flying off and the realistic slings. Glad one of those are coming back.

Upvote 0
Releasing this game could be catastrophic to the current video-gaming world!
The game will be too good and perfect for most mortal minds.
It should only be released to a select few who've joined the secret society known as The RO:HOS Masonic Temple...we must keep this secret safe ala Divinci Code Style.

'Where's the albino when I need him!'

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.