• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

multiplayer crashes

wjxavier

May 14, 2009
well, today when i was playing, i decided to play in some servers with custom maps. everything was going really good. everything was working fine, then my game crashed when a grenade exploded right in front of my face (i think this issue has been addressed). i tried to restart the game, everything started up fine...but when i got to the main menu, it asked me for a tripwire interactive agreement thing, which i accepted. ok, whatever, so i go to click on multiplayer, and the game freezes. i've uninstalled and reinstalled it to no avail. every time i click on multiplayer, the game freezes. any help is appreciated. thanks!

now, instead of freezing when i click multiplayer(i waited a little longer this time and it actually went through) it goes to the news screen and just keeps saying, can not connect to news feed or something like that, over and over again. idk what it is. i would really like this fixed if anyone could help me i would appreciate it, thanks!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
well, i've gotten past the multiplayer selection. i can click on it and everything goes good. it connects to the news feed in a speedy manner and i can click all the tabs, EXCEPT internet games. ONCE i click that, it freezes...and doesnt come out of it. i have to force quit the game. any ideas anyone? i can't get into the internet games tab...it freezes.

Upvote 0