• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Grenade Clipping

Hello, i would like to suggest to Add a Clipping through players feature to grenades, i was playing and decided to trow a grenade but a player got in my way and blocked the grenade causing it to fall near me and since i was unable to move in my location the grenade killed me.

Please consider it, it would really help out in servers with a lot of players

Hello, i would like to suggest to Add a Clipping through players feature to grenades, i was playing and decided to trow a grenade but a player got in my way and blocked the grenade causing it to fall near me and since i was unable to move in my location the grenade killed me.

Please consider it, it would really help out in servers with a lot of players

haha, I've done that too, we'll have to wait for a mod from the community to come out on that one. I don't think its worth changing the grenade in the game because there is no real problem, we'll just have to make less risky grenade throws.

Upvote 0
Someone gets in your way while throwing a grenade, just jump before it releases, hopefully putting it over your team mate's head. If its too late to do so, do what most do: RUN!

If neither is a possibility that appeals to someone, they should try playing in a server with friendly fire enabled. Shouldn't take too long to learn when, where, and how to throw a grenade in such conditions, especially with team mates' lives on the line.

Upvote 0