• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design [WIP] KF-TheTrenches

Linoleum

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 18, 2006
Midlands UK
A work in progress (alpha stage), been workin on it a while, thought i'd post some screenies cos im bored...

The map is basically a gritty trench system, has a bit of a story behind it, will be a medium sized map with 3 or 4 traders, and trench gates/doors.
also the map name is not final...
depending how motivated i feel, beta 1 will probly be in a couple of weeks.

screenies:
qlgl.jpg
zuqt.jpg
povz.jpg

A work in progress (alpha stage), been workin on it a while, thought i'd post some screenies cos im bored...

The map is basically a gritty trench system, has a bit of a story behind it, will be a medium sized map with 3 or 4 traders, and trench gates/doors.
also the map name is not final...
depending how motivated i feel, beta 1 will probly be in a couple of weeks.

Wow, awesome damn work man. Great attention to detail and texture balancing, it looks wicked, don't lose motivation because we don't want to lose a map looking that good.

Upvote 0
Screenies dissapeared?

EDIT: And, of course, as soon as I post that they appear. xD
Looks nice, will we get a chance to use firesteps to shoot at specimens coming at the trench from above ground or will it all take place inside the trenches?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Looks nice, will we get a chance to use firesteps to shoot at specimens coming at the trench from above ground or will it all take place inside the trenches?

I am actually planning a part of the trench like this, Ive not decided were the specimens will come from. I may just make em pile into the trench from the outside:D
If this map is a success, ive been thinkin' about makin a smaller map were you must defend a trench from a huge wave of specimens shuffling across 'no mans land'...
or i may just make em together and release them as a pack!

Upvote 0