• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Unreal Tournament Packages Into Killing Floor?

Boxxxed

Grizzled Veteran
May 22, 2009
Ontario, Canada
I have some of the Unreal Tournament titles on disk so before I go through the trouble of finding them does anyone know if I can use the packages of meshes and textures from UT in Killing Floor? I am also including the original Unreal Tournament which runs on the older engine I believe. Are they compatible?

I have some of the Unreal Tournament titles on disk so before I go through the trouble of finding them does anyone know if I can use the packages of meshes and textures from UT in Killing Floor? I am also including the original Unreal Tournament which runs on the older engine I believe. Are they compatible?

you can export textures to TGA and then import em to KF that works
for the meshes i am not sure. i tried some couple of years ago to import Raven shield meshes into UT but that didnt work. but maybe you can export em to a modeling program. i also am not sure if it is allowed to take assets from these games, because of legality reasons

Upvote 0