• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-Biohazard Public beta 1

JustFilth

Grizzled Veteran
May 15, 2009
UK
www.leveldesigner.co.uk
Map Name: KF-Biohazard

Beta Number: Public beta 1

Author: JustFilth

Playable: Yes

Pictures:

19ea1d70.jpg

ef7b49f4.jpg

cb8395be.jpg

fd1e741c.jpg

6aaceca4.jpg

9070f9c2.jpg

20453777.jpg

59e76006.jpg

Description of map: Medium sized map, indoors.

Storyline: 6 months after the initial outbreak, It seems that the specimens are growing in numbers. Created without reproduction systems and unable to breed for the last few survivors this is a bit of a conundrum.

From what information they have pieced together the steady flow of undead are coming from the the labs at Huntington. One thing they don't know is that it is the undead themselves that have evolved and under the direction of there master the Patriarch, who when alive was one of the scientist that helped give life to the dead is now starting the deadly process again.

Can the survivors infiltrate the Huntington labs and stop the flow of zombies and finally pull the plug or will they wittingly walk into there own deaths and provide the Patriarch with new material for his gruesome work.

Testing: playabilty.

Map Download/Download Size:http://files.filefront.com/KF+Biohazard+FINALzip/;13831905;/fileinfo.html

Credits: Tripwire interactive.

Notes: This is my first go with the Unreal editor so dont judge this map to harshly and enjoy troopers.

THIS MAP IS NOW FINAL CHECK HERE http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=33010

Last edited:
Reactions: RED-FROG
Duke,

Nice to see your enjoying and at present I have no real plans to alter Specimen spawns apart from to maybe increase the player distance on 1 or 2 so good news for you :)

Linoleum,

Thank you for the comments, I tried to create the lighting in such a way as to appeal to those who like a darker grunged effect and also for those who like to see what there doing lol.

Thank you both and enjoy

Cheers JustFilth.

Upvote 0
Sidus Preclarum, Krayzie I hope you enjoy the map just as much in the flesh.:)

Templarion, thank you for the comment and glad you are enjoying :D

I will proberly release the final of this project after the weekend, so far there seems only to be a few clipping issues nothing much really but would like to add these before I move on with my next level.

This is a BIG thanx to all!

Filthy.

Upvote 0
Thank you arramus, yes most of my experience as been with the radiant editor for cod and a little with the BF2 editor.

Just need to get comfortable with the unreal editor now, I have to say though out them all I prefer the the unrealED.

I find the interface and system quite nice. The way the engine works buy having the ability to both build and cut out is great and I can see loads of fun in front of me.

Dont worry trooper I will be picking your brains no doubt at some point in the near future, thanks.

Sandcrawler, thank you for your support.

Cheers Troopers

JustFilth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi. I have your map in all of our servers (Syrential #1, #2 and #3)

That map is one of the favorite maps on the servers.
It's a great beautiful map, The trader is big (Good for servers with big amounts of players) and the monster spawn points and counts are very good, not broken like some other maps we had installed on our servers.

Upvote 0