• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Simple Commando Improvement

I had a thought earlier that, combined with their ability to see health, Commandoes should also be able to see enemy "triggers".

For instance, let's say you were looking at a Fleshpound. Underneath its health bar, a blue bar would display how much damage it needs to take to go into rage mode.
For the Scrake, a similar thing could be shown, except with a line across a section of the health bar to indicate when they start charging (As, from what I've seen, Scrakes only charge when they hit a certain amount of health).
And for the Patriarch, another health bar line could be used to indicate at what point he's going to run away to heal. There could also be an indicator as to when he's running away to heal, like his health bar flashing.

Thoughts? Comments? Nonsensical rants about Madagascar?

Madagascar has a useless message for kids. "Don't eat your friends." Yeah, great, unless your kids were planning a lesbian sleepover they won't take anything away from that flick.

I'm not a fan of the flashing health for Scrakes, because their rage is health-based anyway, so a player can just check how far down their health is, if he really wants to know it. Should be the same with the patriarch. Besides, with both of these it's not like any action has to be taken! You don't stop fireing at the patriarch when he runs off and you see it happen so you know when to pursue him.
A blue bar for the rage-threshold of the Fleshpound would be a good addition though. I like that idea.

Upvote 0