• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design KF-DeathPitFinal

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragonfel666

Ok i made it twice as hard by adding 4 more zombie spawns and 2 more entrances so no more easy killing.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ag2f6c2/n/Kf-DeathPitFinal_rom

Shot00009.jpg

Last edited:
I can see the spawn square things at all the entrances. This map is not finished it looks like you didn't even really try. So I'm not going to be playing it.

EDIT: You did a great job on floor17 so I don't know why you don't but the little bit of work this map needs into it and make it playable and something that people will put on there servers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I can see the spawn square things at all the entrances. This map is not finished it looks like you didn't even really try. So I'm not going to be playing it.

EDIT: You did a great job on floor17 so I don't know why you don't but the little bit of work this map needs into it and make it playable and something that people will put on there servers.

Yea...ummm...many run this map even the older version...including me...and many love it...so what crawled up your *** and died? A crawler?

---Stixsmaster

Reactions: YoYoBatty
Upvote 0
Still looks a bit unfinished, but add some staticsmeshes to it. and maybe some sandlooking terrain to remove the cleanness on the ground. You could copy some skeletons from farm and put in the sand. I dont know, just make it a little more detailed? :)
you guys dont get it do you.

THIS IS MY 1st MAP AND IM DONE WITH IT. TOOK ME 30 MINS TO MAKE. NO MORE TEXTURING OR WHATEVER. I HAVE SEVERAL MAP IDEAS IN MIND SO BE PATIENT THEY WILL BE WAY BETTER THAN THIS MAP.

Upvote 0

THIS IS MY 1st MAP AND IM DONE WITH IT. TOOK ME 30 MINS TO MAKE. NO MORE TEXTURING OR WHATEVER. I HAVE SEVERAL MAP IDEAS IN MIND SO BE PATIENT THEY WILL BE WAY BETTER THAN THIS MAP.

No apparently I didn't. I knew it was your first map and thought I could be helpful and give you some ideas. I know how it is to make the first map.

Upvote 0
well its not my first map ever, i have made many maps with many editors. this is just my first for killinf floor. I made this map so I could get an idea of how the KF engin works.

I have made tons of Unreal maps, but that way years ago, when UT2K4 just came out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
wow this was my 1st map ever for killing floor, and i really dont care about it. becides ive seen this played on many servers so you obviouslly dont know what your talking about

THIS IS MY 1st MAP AND IM DONE WITH IT. TOOK ME 30 MINS TO MAKE. NO MORE TEXTURING OR WHATEVER.

If you cant be bothered to make decent maps then why do you release anything in the first place. Mappers like you are a plague if you ask me, theres so many good maps around there but they drown in the sea of half-arsed maps where the authors only cared about RELEASING SOMETHING and not actually putting any effort on the map to make it beatiful and playable.

I have probably a hundred maps myself which I started but never released because I didnt think they were finished or good enough, not only from KF but for other games too.

Im not saying your map is entirely horrible, I didnt even play it, but the general attitude you have is just disgusting...

I HAVE SEVERAL MAP IDEAS IN MIND SO BE PATIENT THEY WILL BE WAY BETTER THAN THIS MAP.

I doubt, if you cant even finish up your first map which would probably take about another 30min seeing how small it is and only requires some texture aligning and other polishing.

Prove me wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: J.D.*
Upvote 0
WOW... HATEME!!!!! THATS MY OLD ACCOUNT CHECK THE DAMN POST DATE

Im glad you think i cant map

I doubt, if you cant even finish up your first map which would probably take about another 30min seeing how small it is and only requires some texture aligning and other polishing.
But...but....but..... i dont dont dont know how........

Prove me wrong.
*points down to signature*

lol HateMe. (Insert face palm here)

Last edited:
Reactions: SMIFF
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.