• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My textures are stuck on super low.

acidchalk

Grizzled Veteran
May 24, 2009
When i go into the video options everything is checked in as very high etc but for some reason all of a sudden the game decided to only wants to load the textures in super ugly low rez mode... i can't even read the words written on the ambulance in the london map... also the character textures look like ***. The levels them selves seem unaffected though which is weird. I got all the latest drivers for my hd 4870 and i tried deleting the game and reinstalling.... i'm at a dead end here and simply can't play the game on low rez textures. Has anyone encountered this?

Worth checkin your settings aren't overriding the in game ones though, you can always flick it back if you have menu probs. Also try catalyst AI full and off.

It was a while back in the day and the solution was to set the driver's mip map back up. I was trying to tweak every ounce of speed I could in those days cause I had a Poverty Card (tm), I think it was a GF2 mx200, I remember the good old days. It was a far cry better than my old Trident tvga9000. It's a walk down memory lane to recall those.

Upvote 0