• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Gun Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys knew this was coming eventually so here it goes. The AK-47, AK-74, AK-74u, or other AK variant would be a fine addition to this game.

Reason: This is an zombie-like invasion and when ammo is scarce and resources are low, the most widely used gun in the world definitely fits right at home.

I know how some of you want UK only weaponry, but in tough situations, standard issue assault rifles aren't always going to be the norm. In addition, to back up my claim, a chainsaw, axe, level action rifle, which are already in the game, are hardly what I would expect the British military to use anyway. The trader is more of like a black market dealer sort of thing, and this weapon is practically the number one weapon sold on black markets.

Picture (Not to scale):

Class: Commando

So, I respectfully wish that my suggestion be taken into consideration. Thank you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A more viable explosive weapon.

m32grenadelauncherq.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M32_MGL

Commando special weapon, yes please, thank you very much

I also do not understand why all these people want 6 different machine guns, 1 is all you need, we have it, now go ask for something NEW, DIFFERENT and no having 5 variations of DAKKA(see orks) will not make the game better and the arguement "but this one will be more damage per shot and this one will fire faster" NO, why? because then everyone will work out which is actually the best and then we'll only use...that's right one.

In other news, is there any chance the Devs can post what stuff from the mod didn't make it into retail they intend to add at some point as I know that mines and a heavy deployable MG were in the mod.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I suggest a lawnmower as seen in Braindead (aka. Dead Alive), which was one of Peter Jackson's first movies (he made Lord of the Rings).

lawnmower.jpg

braindead.jpg

This would slow movement to a walking pace, slower when ploughing through zombies. Perhaps make you invulnerable to frontal attacks from weaker enemies.

It stalls at one stage in the movie, so that could happen if you go too hard for too long (similar to how the fleshpounds go into rage when damaged too much in a short time, like it clogs up with flesh and bone but if you stop attacking it flies off over time). The secondary attack could pull the recoil starter to start it again. It might start first pull, but sometimes can take a few tries. Maybe if you stand still it starts first go but if you keep running it takes more.

Why should it be in the game? Just watch this vid from the movie
YouTube - Braindead Lawnmower scene with music.

Obviously it'd be for the bezerker class.

Upvote 0
fn_p90_1.jpg

FN P90 submachine gun.

High ammo count. High rate of fire. Accuracy. Supreme penetration, yet low stopping power overall (you won't be able to combat more than a single fleshpound.) Would be the optimal choice for the man who wants to run faster but still heal his team. It should be affected by the Commando perk, considering it would have a red dot sight.

DUKE500SWMAGNUM2.jpg

.500 Magnum with a scope.

This puppy would be the merciless killer of everything except a Patriarch. It should literally be double the power of the handcannon, a .500 magnum will blow your head off, it's a secure judgement. Wouldn't be able to dual wield this. It would also be affected by the Sharpshooter perk.

450_glock26%20w33%20rnds..JPG

Glock 17 automatic.

The ultimate in clot-buster technology. It would have a 32 round capacity. Dual wield is possible, but highly innaccurate because of the power behind such a high rate of fire weapon. It should do around the same amount of damage as a Beretta, albeit slightly less accurate due to a lower muzzle velocity. A user of a single Glock 17 would gain an added accuracy bonus as he could wield a stock (maybe only perk availible). I believe it should be affected by the Commando perk as well.

m240us.jpg

FN M240

The bigger brother of the M249, I think it would do a great justice to have a machine gun that needs a bipod to have good sustained fire, but at the same time can mow down a quarter of a wave by itself before reloading. It would definately need to have either no perk affecting it or be only affected by the Support perk, meaning only a Support man would be able to use it. The bipod would work great, only being able to use it against a railing or a chair (think the church, sit in front of that one door deployed on a pew, nothing but doom baby.) It would have to cost a great deal of money, like 1850 or more. Atleast 200 more than the LAW which wouldn't be nearly as good for taking down waves.

saiga_12k_tromix.jpg

Saiga-12K

Come on, you know you want an automatic shotgun. The Saiga-12k is a Spetnaz bad boy, and I think it would make some sense to see it in this game (please don't let an ugly *** Jackhammer come in.) With a higher price, and a higher clip, higher recoil, and more spread, it would do a civil service as the ultimate close combat device. Affected by Support obviously.

an94abakan01.jpg

AN-94 Abakan

I think this weapon should definately be added. It would be the counterpart to using the L85, and it would definately be a bit different. This weapon has select automatic, single, and two-round burst mode. I think automatic and two-round would be nominal though. This weapon, as can be seen, can have the powerful GP30 attached to it. I definately think we need a mounted grenade launcher, only optional with the Support perk.

The grenades should be about double the blast (without much shrapnel) effect of the frag grenade.

The greatest thing about the Abakan would be it could have a versatile ability to be affected by two different perks. I think we should allow Support to affect it so that a grenade launcher would be added. But Commando could also affect it and allow it to use 45 or 60 round clips in a support variant edition (that actually exists, the LSW 86 I think.)

Say that you use Sharpshooter, and now it has a lower clip capacity (30), but would be affected equally like the crossbow, handcannon, and rifle are. If nobody likes the extra assault rifle + grenade launcher option than the L85 has a grenade launcher option too, just look it up.

Jungle-Carbine_8.jpg

Enfield Mk. 5 Jungle Lee Enfield

A bolt action rifle is so needed in this game, it's not even funny. A sniper rifle itself is needed, but I think the Enfield could be affected by two different perks as well so that it's not just a sniper rifle. If used with the Beserker perk, a bayonet would automatically be added to the end of your rifle for the option of owning enemys close up.

If used with the Sharpshooter perk, you get the added effects the handcannon, crossbow and rifle get, but you also get the scope deseperately needed to take those fleshpounds out from afar, however, it will have only a 5 round box instead of the 10 round box with the added option of charging the clip halfway. Definately needed as a replacement to the slow reloading, level action rifle that has little to no stopping power in terms of higher difficulty, and was only useful for the time I didn't have Sharpshooter at level 5. Also simply needed because of its badassness. So many people agree with this weapon as well that it just seems right.

I was also thinking that the game needs alternate ammo types that you can only receive by using the wrong weapon in the wrong perk. The crossbow, if used with the Support perk, should get explosive darts that arc more and don't go as far. If you use a shotgun with the Sharpshooter perk, you get slug or dart shotgun rounds. If you use the LAW as a Firebug, your rockets will also act as napalm, setting a trail of fire behind it. There's more things that can be added I'm sure, and I'm definately in the mood for flavour.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Saiga-12K

Come on, you know you want an automatic shotgun. The Saiga-12k is a Spetnaz bad boy, and I think it would make some sense to see it in this game (please don't let an ugly *** Jackhammer come in.) With a higher price, and a higher clip, higher recoil, and more spread, it would do a civil service as the ultimate close combat device. Affected by Support obviously.

The Saiga's semi-auto only...

Good suggestions overall, but I don't think they'd fit in the mood of this game. Especially considering how much slav**** you suggested.

And the S&W 500 makes me rage.

Upvote 0
Mp5!

Mp5!

Archivo:Swiss_MP5.jpg

The MP5A5:

The MP5 is a 9mm submachine gun of German design, developed in the 1960s by Heckler & Koch GmbH (H&K) of Oberndorf am Neckar.

Catridge: 9x19 Parabellum or 10mm Auto
Rate of Fire: 800 rounds per minute

Why should be included in the game?

Well, there's only one fully automatic weapon in the game (the Bullpup).
Why not another fully auto wepon?

What class will it fit under?

Obviously, Commando perk.

PD: Waiting for opinions :)

Upvote 0
crappy music is the best way to destroy an awesome classic scene, I wish peope would stop doing that
You're not wrong. I looked around for one without it but couldn't find any. The original orchestral music makes it more like he's dancing through them, much more humorous.

I was thinking a bit more about how a mower should work and something like the welder would be good. It could be like it's slowing down and if it reaches zero it stalls, leaving you open to attack. It could also be more powerful at higher revs, which would encourage you even more to keep it up. It'd be really cool if the sound changed with revs also, so as you charge in it slows (just like charging into long grass) then it speeds back up when you back off. The sound would also make it easy to judge when it's going to stall without watching it count down. Speaking of the sound, it'd always be running unless it stalls. I'm not sure if it should always be at full revs, since there is a lever to pull the throttle. Maybe it should be lower when not attacking, but then it'd have to get up to speed before you hit them with it.

You should be able to hold it up in attack position without it counting down though. It would only slow when actually damaging specimens. Pressing the button would lift it up to attack height, but this would also block most of your view, just allowing you to peek over the top and a bit of view around the sides. It'd be even harder to see when aiming at heads since you'd be looking up, so you might charge into a small crowd then a bigger group comes around the corner while you can't see.

You should also be able to release the button to lower it to have a quick look and build revs up, but you'll be open to frontal attack for that time. The animation should be interrupted half way through if you press the button again, getting it straight back up to attack again.

Another thing could be that rather than simply being invulnerable to only weak attacks it defends against all (in front only of course) but gets slowed even faster when hit. That way it could work as a shield against a rocket, but something that powerful would cause it to stall straight away. I'm not sure if it should still be possible to hold it up once stalled as a shield but not a weapon, but it might work well. The animation to equip and un-equip the mower would have to be long to stop people just pulling it out as a shield though. Of course you wouldn't be able to carry much else at the same time anyway so it might not be such a problem.

Other things that could be added are blades going blunt and the mower running out of fuel, but I'm not sure they'd be necessary. Maybe just blades to be replaced like ammo if you kept using it as a shield (certain amount of damage, equal to one rocket) after stalling it. Then it'd be like you'd have to reload the blades then pull the starter to be able to attack again. Blades could also go blunt from normal use, but that probably isn't necessary with it stalling anyway. I think just stalling and having to stop while starting it would be enough punishment. Perhaps it could be knocked down if you keep using it as a shield and stun you for a moment. Maybe allow it to take one weak hit with no effect then the second hit (or just one powerful hit) stuns you.

This could be a very strategic weapon. Powerful with good protection in the right hands, but a danger to yourself if you're not careful.

Upvote 0
The Saiga's semi-auto only...

Good suggestions overall, but I don't think they'd fit in the mood of this game. Especially considering how much slav**** you suggested.

And the S&W 500 makes me rage.
Then a Taurus. Don't just take someones suggestions down. This isn't critiscize me thread. There aren't a great deal of good British weapons to begin with, a Desert Eagle is an Israeli weapon, a Beretta is Italian so is the shotgun. About the only thing truly British is the Enfield, not sure of the LAW, it doesn't really look like either modern military LAW. So be quiet with your opinions on stuff. Also, Slavish? What's your problem bigot?

Overall the general consensus seems to be, that the community wants to see:

1. A bolt action sniper rifle.

2. A submachine gun usable with another heavier weight weapon.

3. Another different style assault rifle good for heavier hunting, possibly with a grenade launcher attached.

4. A grenade launcher overall.

5. A new perk.

Also, I know the Saiga-12K isn't automatic, we really don't want a truly automatic shotgun. Automatic loading is what I meant, and it was pretty self-evident.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think the problem with a lot of these is why would many of these weapons be here in the first place? The UK doesn't have a history with domestic-use of weapons as in the USA. What weapons that would be around would be either black market or for the police and military.

The survivors are a mish-mash of police and military. In-game universe they would probably have more access to weapons that Armed Constables and British Soldiers would be allowed. Look to wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_police_firearms_in_the_United_Kingdom

From that list you can see that the majority of weapons are German, with a sprinkling of others. However, every game and their mom has the standard weaponry: G36, MP5, Glock, Steyr AUG. This is a British-based game, so it'd be nice to have some more British representation, even if only to satisfy those poor buggers who really want to play a game where the British army gets representation (points to self).

Weapons I suggest:

Someone already pointed out that the SA80 family would be a wonderful addition, and I agree. I think that three SA80 weapons should be used: Bullpup (already there), the L85A2 (combat rifle, with longer range and power), and the LSW (magazine-fed automatic weapon). Those worrying about overpowered weaponry can take a deep breath, because its easy to come up with limitations. The L85A2, as a combat rifle, would have better sights, but means that at extreme close ranges (which happens often) it's better to just spray. The LSW, though accurate and powerful, is magazine-fed, and so has to reload more than a traditional automatic weapon. Still not a great machine gun by any standards. Aim this towards the Commando Class and give them advantages for using the entire family, and you have a Commando class worth playing.

As for the bolt-action rifle, get rid of the silly Winchester and replace it with the Lee Enfield, a truly marvelous piece of British engineering. Come on, it was the standard combat rifle for both World War I and II. It should, nay, MUST be represented. Obviously the Sharpshooters get excellent perks with this, probably with even faster reloading time - World War I accounts detail German soldiers under fire from what they assumed to be machine guns, but were in fact professional British soldiers (this was early on) with Lee-Enfields. Limited by magazine size (10 rounds) and barrel length - when the monsters come in close it's not exactly an elegant close-range weapon. Should get bayonet attachment for close-in, and so Bezerkers can have fun.
This would allow another sniper-rifle to enter the fray as the 'supreme' sniper weapon, such as the PSG1 (again, more common with Armed Constables than other weapons.)

I'm only suggesting these because I feel they are far more in tune with the British nature of Killing Fields than other suggestions and current weapons (seriously, the Winchester? ). I think these are also reasonable additions that help diversify the weapons a little more and buff up the classes without upsetting balance too much.

Upvote 0
Then a Taurus. Don't just take someones suggestions down. This isn't critiscize me thread.

I will criticize whatever idea I damn well please.

There aren't a great deal of good British weapons to begin with

There's actually only two.

, a Desert Eagle is an Israeli weapon, a Beretta is Italian so is the shotgun. About the only thing truly British is the Enfield, not sure of the LAW, it doesn't really look like either modern military LAW. So be quiet with your opinions on stuff.

The point is that russian weaponry requires, frankly, more suspension of disbelief than I have available. It simply doesn't fit in the streets of britain or in the hands of metro cops. I'd spend all my time going "Wait, WTF?" if I saw someone playing with an AN-94, a weapon used only by Russian special forces.

Seriously, I can see them picking up some american guns (that are in use with police, or perhaps the american military came over to help with the specimen problem), and some old british gun, but between STALKER, CoD4 and virtually every "modern"-set game in existence, I think I've seen enough modern russian weapons to last a lifetime. And the P90? How many games hasn't that thing been in?

Also, Slavish? What's your problem bigot?

And, if all else fails, accuse you opponent of being a bigot.

"Slav****" is an endearing or critical internet term for Russian guns, depending on the context.

Overall the general consensus seems to be, that the community wants to see:

1. A bolt action sniper rifle.

Then I humbly request you remove the Jungle carbine, 'cause that thing cannot hit ****.

2. A submachine gun usable with another heavier weight weapon.

The weapon you suggested, an "Automatic Glock 17" (actually called a Glock 18), can't be called a "submachine gun" and is far less effective than, say, an MP5.

Also, muzzle velocity impacts accuracy (especially with pistols) far less than it does wounding capacity and, since the G18 has a barrel only 0.4" shorter than the Beretta 92, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

And finally, the picture you posted is just a semi-auto Glock 26 with a 32-round magazine.

3. Another different style assault rifle good for heavier hunting, possibly with a grenade launcher attached.

Wouldn't that, you know, have some balance considerations, considering such a weapon would kick the *** of every specimen with ease?

4. A grenade launcher overall.

Great, but again, balance. If it's an M32, it'd better weigh a ton, 'cause it would be able to ruin a scrake's or a fleshpound's **** with no problem.

5. A new perk.

Okay.

Also, I know the Saiga-12K isn't automatic, we really don't want a truly automatic shotgun.

Yeah, that'd be too powerful, but a grenade-launching assault rifle with "60-round clips" and grenades that have "twice the blast" are perfectly fitting?

Automatic loading is what I meant, and it was pretty self-evident.

If you want things to be "self-evident", use the precise terminology. Which reminds me, this is a clip, this is a magazine, and, for the love of god, if you don't like your posts being criticized, don't post them on the internet where someone who knows a bit about what they're talking about can see them.

Upvote 0
I like how Janshi knows what he's talking about and is nice and polite and Zeptorem is just a big insulting troll.

Right now you're acting like a LAW would be more readily availible to a mysterious trader women than a self-loading shotgun easily purchasable on the black market in Russia.

By all means, go ahead and argue that point.

Also argue the point that a IMI Desert Eagle is near impossible to get outside of Israel. You may get the shoddy piece of crap MRI Desert Eagle, but that thing pales in comparison to true Israeli technology.

Oh, and for some reason the Bullpup has a 40 round magazine that doesn't exist. Give me a break. Let talk about how she has hundreds of rounds of uncommon .50AE rounds, how she has a 40 round STANAG SA80 or L85 magazine which doesn't exist, she has a flamethrower that seems to be the poor mans flamethrower. Somehow she's gotten ahold of an infinite supply of all these weapons and ammo as well. You speak of realistic circumstances and realize there is none.

You speak with little to no knowledge as well. I can tell you haven't held a gun before, and that most of your research is based on google, wikipedia, and what you can surmise from game physics and such. You just want the game to remain the way it is or go your way. Your insult about Slavish weapons was a bit uncalled for to say the least, and trying to defend its political correctness in any way is just retarded.

By the way, when I said the general consensus, I said what the community wants, not what I wanted. Mostly everyone has been talking about an MP5 or SMG, I suggested an alternative that makes more sense. If an MP5 ends up being there instead of a Sten, it wouldn't make sense to me. A Sten is a more black market weapons that can be found easily still (**** they were made from machine parts and left over steel) and an MP5 would be in low quantity.

Also, what you speak about MP5 accuracy and range, you don't know squat. It's a short order weapon meant for close range (100m effective) and by no means has high penetration, or high power. Games tell nothing about real world ballistics. P90 is a real winner in the high end SMG case. It has rounds specifically designed for piercing light armour and vests. It would eat through specimens. Hell, even a Bizon would be a better candidate in penetration and power with the use of 7.62 tokarev.

You know nothing about Glocks. The Glock 18 is the Glock 17, it's a ****ing variant. Learn your facts Mr. Counter-Strike.

Also, I know you think you know everything and all, but most SWAT teams equip themselves outside of police departments. When I was watching my local news the last time a raid happened, an officer walked out literally toting what looked to be an AK74SU. Either way this doesn't matter.

This is everyone trying to debunk the fact that a black market trader would have weapons that aren't British in origin (which she already does.) It's very obvious that she would carry a plethora of different weapons from different places, aquired through illegal means.

By the way, if you read what I wrote, you could tell what I was speaking about. Grenade launcher attachments would have low ammo count, and obviously reloading one at a time and having to switch between firing modes. Auto-load shotguns have tons of use for when you get to suicidal if you ever get there my friend. You speak of balance when you probably haven't even played the game much. Try using the fleshpound mutator or playing in sandbox mode and see if it's still as much fun with 14 boring weapons you've outplayed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I like how Janshi knows what he's talking about and is nice and polite and Zeptorem is just a big insulting troll.

Oh dear, did I hurt your feelings by calling out your bull****?

Right now you're acting like a LAW would be more readily availible to a mysterious trader women than a self-loading shotgun easily purchasable on the black market in Russia.

Well, considering the LAW-80 is an actual British army weapon, I'd say yes.

By all means, go ahead and argue that point.

Way ahead of you.

Also argue the point that a IMI Desert Eagle is near impossible to get outside of Israel. You may get the shoddy piece of crap MRI Desert Eagle, but that thing pales in comparison to true Israeli technology.

Believe me, I'm just as thrilled about the inclusion of the "Handcannon" as you are.

Oh, and for some reason the Bullpup has a 40 round magazine that doesn't exist. Give me a break.

Give me a break. 40-round STANAG magazines exist.

Let talk about how she has hundreds of rounds of uncommon .50AE rounds, how she has a 40 round STANAG SA80 or L85 magazine which doesn't exist,

See above.

she has a flamethrower that seems to be the poor mans flamethrower.

It "seems" to be a homemade flamethrower, which can be made in an afternoon from hardware store equipment.

Somehow she's gotten ahold of an infinite supply of all these weapons and ammo as well. You speak of realistic circumstances and realize there is none.

I don't think you get it.

You're the only one mentioning what's "realistic". I realize that this game requires a certain suspension of disbelief, but I'm criticizing your choices because don't fit the style or atmosphere of the game. It's about cool/interesting guns that seem like a patchwork of civilian, military, and improvised weapons, not exotic foreign weapons that were chosen just 'cause you saw them in STALKER.

Despite the emphasis, I still don't think you'll get this through your head...

You speak with little to no knowledge as well. I can tell you haven't held a gun before,

You can tell that all the way through the tubes?! You must be psychic! I guess my two SMLEs, two Mosin Nagants, Norwegian K98, Swedish Krag, Henry Varmint Express, and Remington 870 Wingmaster are all imaginary.

and that most of your research is based on google, wikipedia, and what you can surmise from game physics and such.

Says the guy who mistakes a subcompact glock 26 for an "automatic glock 17" and refers to magazines as "clips". Link related.

You just want the game to remain the way it is or go your way. Your insult about Slavish weapons was a bit uncalled for to say the least, and trying to defend its political correctness in any way is just retarded.

See the thing about them being totally out-of-place in this game.

By the way, when I said the general consensus, I said what the community wants, not what I wanted. Mostly everyone has been talking about an MP5 or SMG, I suggested an alternative that makes more sense. If an MP5 ends up being there instead of a Sten, it wouldn't make sense to me.

Despite the fact that it's used by British police and special forces and the Sten being out of production for decades?

Also, what you speak about MP5 accuracy and range, you don't know squat. It's a short order weapon meant for close range (100m effective) and by no means has high penetration, or high power.

Oh wow, way to completely miss the point.

You said the glock 18 would be less accurate than the Beretta 92 because of a slightly lower muzzle velocity, which demonstrates a laughably incomplete knowledge of guns. Accuracy is dependent on many other things than muzzle velocity. In fact, it's right near the bottom of the list when it comes to pistols.

Power and, by extension, penetration is dependent on muzzle velocity. The MP5 has a longer barrel than both the glock 18 and the Beretta 92, giving it more power and a greater effective range. It's more accurate because it can be held steadier and has a larger sight radius.

Games tell nothing about real world ballistics.

Ya think?

P90 is a real winner in the high end SMG case. It has rounds specifically designed for piercing light armour and vests. It would eat through specimens.

Armour penetration != soft tissue damage. Who taught you terminal ballistics?

Hell, even a Bizon would be a better candidate in penetration and power with the use of 7.62 tokarev.

I'd much rather use a P90, as 5.7mm rounds actually fragment and FMJ 7.62 tokarev does not.

You know nothing about Glocks. The Glock 18 is the Glock 17, it's a ****ing variant. Learn your facts Mr. Counter-Strike.

I'm laughing so hard right now, Mr. Glock 26.

Also, I know you think you know everything and all, but most SWAT teams equip themselves outside of police departments. When I was watching my local news the last time a raid happened, an officer walked out literally toting what looked [to me] to be an AK74SU.

I bolded what I think to be the main problem here.

This is everyone trying to debunk the fact that a black market trader would have weapons that aren't British in origin (which she already does.) It's very obvious that she would carry a plethora of different weapons from different places, aquired through illegal means.

Yes, but she isn't going go killing Spetsnaz to get her hands on a few AN-94s, is she?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh dear, did I hurt your feelings by calling out your bull****?

Well, considering the LAW-80 is an actual British army weapon, I'd say yes.

Way ahead of you.

Believe me, I'm just as thrilled about the inclusion of the "Handcannon" as you are.

Give me a break. 40-round STANAG magazines exist.

See above.

It "seems" to be a homemade flamethrower, which can be made in an afternoon from hardware store equipment.

I don't think you get it.

You're the only one mentioning what's "realistic". I realize that this game requires a certain suspension of disbelief, but I'm criticizing your choices because don't fit the style or atmosphere of the game. It's about cool/interesting guns that seem like a patchwork of civilian, military, and improvised weapons, not exotic foreign weapons that were chosen just 'cause you saw them in STALKER.

Despite the emphasis, I still don't think you'll get this through your head...

You can tell that all the way through the tubes?! You must be psychic! I guess my two SMLEs, two Mosin Nagants, Norwegian K98, Swedish Krag, Henry Varmint Express, and Remington 870 Wingmaster are all imaginary.

Says the guy who mistakes a subcompact glock 26 for an "automatic glock 17" and refers to magazines as "clips". Link related.

See the thing about them being totally out-of-place in this game.

Despite the fact that it's used by British police and special forces and the Sten being out of production for decades?

Oh wow, way to completely miss the point.

You said the glock 18 would be less accurate than the Beretta 92 because of a slightly lower muzzle velocity, which demonstrates a laughably incomplete knowledge of guns. Accuracy is dependent on many other things than muzzle velocity. In fact, it's right near the bottom of the list when it comes to pistols.

Power and, by extension, penetration is dependent on muzzle velocity. The MP5 has a longer barrel than both the glock 18 and the Beretta 92, giving it more power and a greater effective range. It's more accurate because it can be held steadier and has a larger sight radius.

Ya think?

Armour penetration != soft tissue damage. Who taught you terminal ballistics?

I'd much rather use a P90, as 5.7mm rounds actually fragment and FMJ 7.62 tokarev does not.

I'm laughing so hard right now, Mr. Glock 26.

I bolded what I think to be the main problem here.

Yes, but she isn't going go killing Spetsnaz to get her hands on a few AN-94s, is she?
Obvious troll, I win by no longer arguing with you. Your gun suggestion thread is horrid by the way. =/

LOL also I forgot to mention what you think is wrong is by what contradicts your definition of what fits the game. LOL go home.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So I'm a troll by correcting you and countering your points? Christ, the internet really has stooped to new lows.

Goodbye, you won't be missed.
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]

Good day to you sir.

Upvote 0
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]

Good day to you sir.

I like how you continue arguing after you claimed victory by running away like a baby. Everything Zaptorem has posted is correct. You sir, are an idiot.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.