• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation Custom Patriarch Model

svm

May 21, 2009
Tempe, AZ United States
I was thinking it would be a cool mod/mutator that changes the model to that of Resident Evils Nemesis. Think about it. Nemesis has a mini gun and a rocket launcher so it would'nt be incredibly hard. Not only Nemesis but I'm sure having variety within the boss characters would be a nice touch too and would up replay value definetly :)

I was thinking it would be a cool mod/mutator that changes the model to that of Resident Evils Nemesis. Think about it. Nemesis has a mini gun and a rocket launcher so it would'nt be incredibly hard. Not only Nemesis but I'm sure having variety within the boss characters would be a nice touch too and would up replay value definetly :)

Nemesis doesnt have a minigun mate, just a Rocket launcher.

Atm with the patriarch you're just like "God damn annoying ugly thing -.-"
But if he's replaced with say Nemesis, you will be like "HOLY **** FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK THAT!!!! LEG IT LADS!!! SRS BSNS!"

Upvote 0
Yes right now I'm attempting to recreate the Mansion from Resident Evil 1. Just having some trouble with getting the right textures at the moment and not knowing how to make my own doesnt help so I'm just sticking to modeling for right now till I find out about importing custom textures.

Like I said before later down the road if someone doesnt try to attempt it I suppose I will have at it and hopefully come out with a decent outcome.

Upvote 0
nemesis2qi9.jpg

is that him?
omg, extremly scary and disgusting. :eek:

Upvote 0