• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Map Packs...

I am just curious...there is only like 12 maps released by community now...and you guys are asking me to tell you the maps in each pack...why?

You cant just DL it and see which are in which? Or better yet if you DL a pack and actually read the README you can see what is in it...it aint rocket science...

---Stixsmaster
People usually like to know exactly what they are downloading, but nevertheless, i have provided a list of maps in each pack a few posts up.

Upvote 0
Lol... at the above posts...

Who cares if you already have the map? It's a map pack! Download it! If you have the maps already, override! Who cares! The reason why you download maps is so you have a wide variety of maps to play with! If you don't like the map after dling it, just delete it! Exclamation points!

I'd like to actually express my appreciation for Stixsmaster for making map PACKS so I don't have to hunt through 15 individual threads (which by the way, are NOT all on the front page) just to find the released maps. He's doing you a favor by compiling what's been released so you don't have to waste time trying to find them.

So, thanks Stixsmaster. I've dl-ed all of them so far.

Awesome job.

Upvote 0
1st: the site is extremly slow and hardly responsive. We would be better off with just filefront or rapidshare downloads.

2nd: STOP packing mappacks without adding all the original content which the authors have added to their archieves. That OF COURSE includes ALL readmes.
The map authors want to be credited, they want to let the users know where they can be contacted at, or they want them to go on their site. (etc)

If you don't follow this, the authors of the maps have the right to make you delete the mappacks from the site entirely.

And there are mappers that want to have the users lead onto their sites to download their maps exlusively. (just like you are trying with your site. "Stixsworld.com's Killing Floor Map Pack #1" The maps were NOT made for that site at all)

Be warned and only continue mappacks with permission of all authors and the proper procedure (adding readmes etc).

Author(s): Multiple(read them on map loads)

This has to be a joke. How LAZY are you?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
How lazy are you? I DL all the maps seperately...and I can sure as hell say that in all the readme files they all have...no where did I see them giving credit to themselves...

The readme files in the seperate map DL are just instructions on where to extract the content...and what order to put them in...the only map that does give credit to itself via in the compressed file is The Hive and it does by leaving compressed comments so when you open the compressed file with winrar you see it all...

So dont come on here acting all smart when you obviously have not DL any of the custom maps seperately...

---Stixsmaster

P.S. technically the authors never will have the right to tell me to delete the map packs...because all things related to KF are Tripwire Interactive's property...of course this doesnt mean I will not respect others tho in the community...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
P.S. technically the authors never will have the right to tell me to delete the map packs...because all things related to KF are Tripwire Interactive's property...of course this doesnt mean I will not respect others tho in the community...

Tripwire DOES NOT have ownership of any custom content created by people outside of their company, or even people IN their company who make maps/etc on their own time, and they do not own "all things related to KF". I'm sorry, but this is completely false.

You're already disrespecting others in this community by taking their work and packaging it into your own "Stixsworld map packs" without making any effort at giving proper credit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
How lazy are you? I DL all the maps seperately...
Oh thanks for the question, I also did download all maps seperately. So I wasn't that lazy.
Luckily for you, you were right. :p Most maps indeed do not hold any Readme's. Pretty uncommon.

Sorry for being too harsh.

But credit has always to be given out properly. That's very little effort to make.
Posting map name and the corresponding author name should be quite natural.

Upvote 0