• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics westlondon fence/gate glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
camping behind the gate already makes west london so easy. As far as I know it's the only door currently ingame that you can shoot through (even melee works)
So the people who have to glitch on top of the gate to survive are really sad. They get 1 warning on my server. If they don't listen. Kick.

I hope they fix it so shooting/melee'ing through the door also damages the weld.

Upvote 0
I'd love it if they fixed this glitch, to be frank it's one of the most annoying. I've been in several parties where half or more of the party will climb up there and try to snipe the tunnel and street nearby while the rest of the party runs around below playing worm on hook. This may make the level a lot easier, but it takes away from the realism and enjoyment.

Definately my favorite is when someone goes to trader before everyone else, then decides they want to get up on the gate. I actually had one person keep opening and closing the gate trying to get up and he managed to block me for around ten seconds from getting to merchant, from the church so on top of being pressed for time I had him to deal with him.

One more favorite was half my group climbing up there then getting stuck off level. They had to suicide to get back in the level and I ended up giving them cash to restock. I had enough to do so because they stayed that way the entire wave, so I and one other guy had to clear the wave alone.

Upvote 0
Not as easy as you think. On the later waves, it becomes quite difficult to hold the door against Scrakes and FPs, especially when careless teammates start throwing grenades around.

The hunting shotgun is your friend in that situation. 2 players have to keep welding while 2 others shoot at scrakes and fleshpounds with HS's. You can also use shotguns if you can't afford the HS.
That works very well on normal.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.